John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
backagain said:
mackenzie said:
It all looks quite simple now, in that Terry is using our interest to generate more money from Chelsea.

Let's face it, Terry has undone business with the Chumps League. Can't see him passing off the opportunity to try and remedy that one more time.

Sadly I am inclined to agree...Terry didn't train yesterday apparently
which led to speculation that he would be handing in Transfer request within 24 hours........to date that has not happened either...he went and trained and unlike Schevchenko a bid has been made for Terry..so WTF is he training if HE wants AWAY cause THEY have said the would never Sell Mr Chelsea

i agree, although i think chelsea have fuck alls chance of winning the champs league.

bobmcfc said:
backagain said:
mackenzie said:
It all looks quite simple now, in that Terry is using our interest to generate more money from Chelsea.

Let's face it, Terry has undone business with the Chumps League. Can't see him passing off the opportunity to try and remedy that one more time.

which led to speculation that he would be handing in Transfer request within 24 hours........to date that has not happened either...he went and trained and unlike Schevchenko a bid has been made for Terry..so WTF is he training if HE wants AWAY cause THEY have said the would never Sell Mr Chelsea

i agree, although i think chelsea have fuck alls chance of winning the champs league.

they'll have less than that without Terry

I just get the feeling he's angling for
a pay rise and using us as leverage.
He'll probably get it then make a statement
that he's received assurances that the club
match his ambitions....blah, blah, blah.
City were never an option....blah, blah, blah.
And the papers will have a field day.
I hope this isn't the case.

just got in from work and haven't heard any news about terry today, but reading the last few pages it seems everyone feels it's not gonna happen now, whats happened for alot of you to think that he wont be coming?

Lomas has a lob on said:
just got in from work and haven't heard any news about terry today, but reading the last few pages it seems everyone feels it's not gonna happen now, whats happened for alot of you to think that he wont be coming?

Nothing. Its the same as we were yesterday. Not knowinf what the frig is happening

backagain said:
mackenzie said:

For the guy that asked what had changed

BibbyBlue85 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Nothing. Its the same as we were yesterday. Not knowinf what the frig is happening
oh nothing bad to bad then? the way i'd read most of the last few pages it seemed some news had filtered out that he wasn't comin or something!

if people are of the opinion that cuz he trained with chelsea today then that must mean he's staying put, that doesn't mean that at all! he is staff of chelsea fc and weather he's put in a transfer request or not is irelivant, he's being a proffesional, turning up doing his work! Idont no anything on this transfer but there are many things could of happened, he could have ironed everything out with chelsea and be staying, he may have handed in a transfer request and it may have been refused and therefore he's just carried on training like a proffesional! 2 be honest i'd have had a dimmer view of terry if it came out that he refused to train cuz he wasn't aloud permission to talk to us, terry has faults but 1 thing that cant be labelled at him is that he's un proffesional, he is the ultimate proffesional.( sorry for the constant use of the word proffesional)

Lomas has a lob on said:
if people are of the opinion that cuz he trained with chelsea today then that must mean he's staying put, that doesn't mean that at all! he is staff of chelsea fc and weather he's put in a transfer request or not is irelivant, he's being a proffesional, turning up doing his work! Idont no anything on this transfer but there are many things could of happened, he could have ironed everything out with chelsea and be staying, he may have handed in a transfer request and it may have been refused and therefore he's just carried on training like a proffesional! 2 be honest i'd have had a dimmer view of terry if it came out that he refused to train cuz he wasn't aloud permission to talk to us, terry has faults but 1 thing that cant be labelled at him is that he's un proffesional, he is the ultimate proffesional.( sorry for the constant use of the word proffesional)

professional..but you were close ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.