John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lomas has a lob on said:
maybe just maybe ancelotti doesn't want terry! absurd as that sounds he may see terry as a threat to his own leadership! i think mick dennis mentioned something similar to this on talkshite today! again only rumours but apparentley terry is top dog at chelsea, he has access to roman when ever he needs anything he even holidays on his yacht sometimes! for a new manager coming in you have to stamp your own authority on the side , maybe he feels terry wouldn't allow him to do this! its like so many of you have already mentioned, the only way this transfer story gets put to bed is when we here from terry or his agent, until then this deal is very much on .
But do we want a player in such a position to come to City and expect similar treatment? It doesn't sound like the best thing for the dressing room.

Lomas has a lob on said:
maybe just maybe ancelotti doesn't want terry! absurd as that sounds he may see terry as a threat to his own leadership! i think mick dennis mentioned something similar to this on talkshite today! again only rumours but apparentley terry is top dog at chelsea, he has access to roman when ever he needs anything he even holidays on his yacht sometimes! for a new manager coming in you have to stamp your own authority on the side , maybe he feels terry wouldn't allow him to do this! its like so many of you have already mentioned, the only way this transfer story gets put to bed is when we here from terry or his agent, until then this deal is very much on .

It should be noted however that Ancelloti is a yes man of the highest degree, which in my opinion is what made him more attractive to Roman. He pretty much danced to Burlesconi's tune at AC with regard to bringing players. I think the Terry issue will come down to whether he actually wants to move, ITK's suggest there is genuine interest from the player and whether he is viewed as a diminishing asset in cold business terms. I think if we offered circa 40 million to Chelsea the businessmen amongst the board members would be hard pressed to turn that down.

Lomas has a lob on said:
lets just hope,pray and beleave,its true.good post.

Lomas has a lob on said:

Nah. Lot of "maybe's" there.

Not disagreeing with the scenario you portray, it's just that I don't trust that Terry will readily swap Chelsea for City. It would have to be a major breakdown in the relationship he has with the club and fans to do that.

mackenzie said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Not disagreeing with the scenario you portray, it's just that I don't trust that Terry will readily swap Chelsea for City. It would have to be a major breakdown in the relationship he has with the club and fans to do that.

Do you think an extra £150k a week would go some way to compensating Terry for the breakdown in his relationship with Chelsea and upsetting the fans?

backagain said:
Rammy Blue said:
spelling mistakes or not Lomas it is a very good post, if it is true that he has made the request and Chelsea have asked him to reconsider then as he is a PROFESSIONAL sportsman of course he is going to turn up for training.

if he wants to leave and Chelsea want to cash in then it suits all parties to deal with the transfer in the correct manner.

the silence is still deafening.

Do you actually believe that Terry has put in a transfer request?¿¿???

too right i do, City will have sounded Terry out and would not have bothered bidding if there was no interest.

it may well come but UNTIL i see Terry come out and say "i am happy at Chelsea etc" then it is most definitely a very live possibility.

every day that passes without said statement from Terry increases our chances imo.

what a few people seem to forget is that Chelsea may well want to cash in on Terry, he is a declining asset in their books and 35mil will be hard to reject - we don't give a rats arse that he will have no resale value as getting him is what is important to us as we desperately need a leader and a right-hand man in the dressing room for our manager.

as Lomas has said as well it is quite possible that Ancelotti and Roman are happy to see him moved on so that they can start to rebuild without such a strong presence in the dressing room.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
mackenzie said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Do you think an extra £150k a week would go some way to compensating Terry for the breakdown in his relationship with Chelsea and upsetting the fans?
spill the beans mr Grandad ;)

flb said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
mackenzie said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

spill the beans mr Grandad ;)

I have nothing further to add to my recent posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.