John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
backagain said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
if people are of the opinion that cuz he trained with chelsea today then that must mean he's staying put, that doesn't mean that at all! he is staff of chelsea fc and weather he's put in a transfer request or not is irelivant, he's being a proffesional, turning up doing his work! Idont no anything on this transfer but there are many things could of happened, he could have ironed everything out with chelsea and be staying, he may have handed in a transfer request and it may have been refused and therefore he's just carried on training like a proffesional! 2 be honest i'd have had a dimmer view of terry if it came out that he refused to train cuz he wasn't aloud permission to talk to us, terry has faults but 1 thing that cant be labelled at him is that he's un proffesional, he is the ultimate proffesional.( sorry for the constant use of the word proffesional)

professional..but you were close ;-)
haha, thought i'd spelt it wrong!

Lomas has a lob on said:
if people are of the opinion that cuz he trained with chelsea today then that must mean he's staying put, that doesn't mean that at all! he is staff of chelsea fc and weather he's put in a transfer request or not is irelivant, he's being a proffesional, turning up doing his work! Idont no anything on this transfer but there are many things could of happened, he could have ironed everything out with chelsea and be staying, he may have handed in a transfer request and it may have been refused and therefore he's just carried on training like a proffesional! 2 be honest i'd have had a dimmer view of terry if it came out that he refused to train cuz he wasn't aloud permission to talk to us, terry has faults but 1 thing that cant be labelled at him is that he's un proffesional, he is the ultimate proffesional.( sorry for the constant use of the word proffesional)
well put lomas, very professional!

Lomas has a lob on said:
backagain said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

professional..but you were close ;-)
haha, thought i'd spelt it wrong!

Nah. You spelt it right. It's professional that you spelt wrong.

spelling mistakes or not Lomas it is a very good post, if it is true that he has made the request and Chelsea have asked him to reconsider then as he is a PROFESSIONAL sportsman of course he is going to turn up for training.

if he wants to leave and Chelsea want to cash in then it suits all parties to deal with the transfer in the correct manner.

the silence is still deafening.

Rammy Blue said:
spelling mistakes or not Lomas it is a very good post, if it is true that he has made the request and Chelsea have asked him to reconsider then as he is a PROFESSIONAL sportsman of course he is going to turn up for training.

if he wants to leave and Chelsea want to cash in then it suits all parties to deal with the transfer in the correct manner.

Do you actually believe that Terry has put in a transfer request?¿¿???

backagain said:
Rammy Blue said:

Sorry to hijack, but no I don't. I think he is simply flexing his muscles at Chelsea. He wants a pay rise and we have added weight to the demand.

I can only see him coming to us if Chelsea call his bluff and his agenda goes pear shaped.

backagain said:
Rammy Blue said:

Personally i think he has-Chelsea or the player would have put it to bed now

maybe just maybe ancelotti doesn't want terry! absurd as that sounds he may see terry as a threat to his own leadership! i think mick dennis mentioned something similar to this on talkshite today! again only rumours but apparentley terry is top dog at chelsea, he has access to roman when ever he needs anything he even holidays on his yacht sometimes! for a new manager coming in you have to stamp your own authority on the side , maybe he feels terry wouldn't allow him to do this! its like so many of you have already mentioned, the only way this transfer story gets put to bed is when we here from terry or his agent, until then this deal is very much on .

Lomas has a lob on said:
maybe just maybe ancelotti doesn't want terry! absurd as that sounds he may see terry as a threat to his own leadership! i think mick dennis mentioned something similar to this on talkshite today! again only rumours but apparentley terry is top dog at chelsea, he has access to roman when ever he needs anything he even holidays on his yacht sometimes! for a new manager coming in you have to stamp your own authority on the side , maybe he feels terry wouldn't allow him to do this! its like so many of you have already mentioned, the only way this transfer story gets put to bed is when we here from terry or his agent, until then this deal is very much on .

Great post mate...

Lomas has a lob on said:
good post and could be very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.