John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
backagain said:
Yesterday you said it was possible he would hand in a transfer request within 24 hours any updates?

No I didn't. I said "I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny."[/quote][/quote]

So although you weren't certain and it looked like he had...where are we now any idea???

Sorry I am just keen to find out more

Evening URG. Who was it who said yesterday that today the club would ask for patience? Was it one of yours because they were spot on.

Still puzzled whether the Teves delay is FA red tape or KJ. Different stories different places....

Cobwebcat said:
Evening URG. Who was it who said yesterday that today the club would ask for patience? Was it one of yours because they were spot on.

Still puzzled whether the Teves delay is FA red tape or KJ. Different stories different places....

No that was Happyblue

backagain said:
backagain said:
Yesterday you said it was possible he would hand in a transfer request within 24 hours any updates?

No I didn't. I said "I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny."
[/quote]

So although you weren't certain and it looked like he had...where are we know any idea???[/quote]

Well at least one paper confirmed that Chelsea were denying a transfer request had been put in. So I was correct on that score. As for Terry's agent, I understand that he is still refusing to confirm or deny anything.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
backagain said:
backagain said:

No I didn't. I said "I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny."

So although you weren't certain and it looked like he had...where are we know any idea???[/quote]

Well at least one paper confirmed that Chelsea were denying a transfer request had been put in. So I was correct on that score. As for Terry's agent, I understand that he is still refusing to confirm or deny anything.[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification ;-)

Can we have a bit of a rain check and clarity here?

URG has been pretty spot on over the last few years when it comes to news. I doubt he would claim or even wish he was an ITK but he doesn't post crap.

mackenzie said:
Can we have a bit of a rain check and clarity here?

URG has been pretty spot on over the last few years when it comes to news. I doubt he would claim or even wish he was an ITK but he doesn't post crap.

Sorry who said he posted CRAP?? I was just seeking clarification which has been forthcoming

I Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.