John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitek said:
Now its time to end interest int Terry because there is no chance that we get him...And sign fakin Tevez!!!!!!!
How do you know Terry could be ready to leave Chelsea for all we know. Walking away from the Eto'o deal showed that we won't be taken for a ride, if we're still in for Terry GC and MH obviously believe that its a real possibility. GC know more than any ITK on here, don't forget.

Yesterday pics.
terry0.jpg

S8068329-33.jpg

S8068329-34.jpg

bluethai said:
Yesterday pics.
terry0.jpg

S8068329-33.jpg

S8068329-34.jpg
They don't prove anything, he's a professional footballer. If you gave your boss 6 months notice you would still work like normal until you left (if you're professional that is)

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
bluethai said:
Yesterday pics.

Are you sure? I think they're from today...check this link out for 10 July <a class="postlink" href="http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=88875136#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Searc ... =88875136#</a>
May be it because my local time is ahead of UK about 7hrs. :)

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
bluethai said:
Yesterday pics.
terry0.jpg

S8068329-33.jpg

S8068329-34.jpg

Are you sure? I think they're from today...check this link out for 10 July <a class="postlink" href="http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=88875136#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Searc ... =88875136#</a>
fuck terry as a dad myself i wanna know what the hell lampard has got his kid strapped to him? thats fucking dangerous when playing football

I have been away today, what has been going on on the City end of this deal? I take it not a whole lot?

Weirdly, I'm becoming more confident Terry will stay at Chelsea. I have nothing additional to base it on, just a gut feeling. A bigger concern for me now is that you lot are after Aguero now. This is the one player I want at Chelsea more than anything, and I think in three or four years he will be the best player in the world.

Again, I base that on nothing but a gut feeling.

fulhamroad22 said:
I have been away today, what has been going on on the City end of this deal? I take it not a whole lot?

Weirdly, I'm becoming more confident Terry will stay at Chelsea. I have nothing additional to base it on, just a gut feeling. A bigger concern for me now is that you lot are after Aguero now. This is the one player I want at Chelsea more than anything, and I think in three or four years he will be the best player in the world.

Not much this end mate, just that the silence in the Terry camp may be starting to encourage a few of us. As for Aguero, that's just a name banded around on this forum, don't read too much into it.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
fulhamroad22 said:

Not much this end mate, just that the silence in the Terry camp may be starting to encourage a few of us. As for Aguero, that's just a name banded around on this forum, don't read too much into it.

You see, I've been thinking the silence in the Terry camp could be good for either of us. He is either trying to manipulate a move away from the club, is trying to arrange an improved contract or simply doesn't want to speak to the media and wants the press to refer to club statements.

I think it is too quiet to speculate who the silence benefits more, if that makes sense at all.

I've been on the lash, so I'm trying to be as legible as possible.

As for Aguero, I'm glad there are no serious links yet, though the worst thing that could happen is if he went to United. If he didn't come to Chelsea, I'd rather he went to City purely because that means soon there will be some new competition in the Premier League. I'd rather an up and coming team be funded than a rival team that just wants to bolster it's current strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.