John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitek said:
Now its time to end interest int Terry because there is no chance that we get him...And sign fakin Tevez!!!!!!!

Agree we got no chance of signing terry lets pull plug on this also

Could'nt give a toss if we don't sign Terry. Phew.......fookin glad I got that off me chest lol.

Keith Moon said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Keith Moon said:
Mansour hates Roman.
ok cheers 4 that, care to elaborate on that or is it just something you've been dying to get off your chest?

It’s well known in the oil business that the Arabs hates the Russians so its not rocket science why we are in for JT.

It's got nothing to do with some differences of opinion between Jews and Muslims. You weren't trying to suggest that...just as Yasser Al Qahtani didn't pick up an option to have a trial at Chelsea because he wasn't in the mood.

After pulling out of the Eto'o deal there must be some signs that this could have legs yet. Would have pulled out by now I am sure.

Wishful thinking maybe.

MonsallBlue said:
After pulling out of the Eto'o deal there must be some signs that this could have legs yet. Would have pulled out by now I am sure.

Wishful thinking maybe.

Just cant see us getting JT now, apparently he wants Chelsea to make 'marquee' signings this summer. If we'd managed to get Eto'o that might have been enough to turn his head (especially if we do eventually tie up a deal for Tevez) but unless we get someone big name and bloody good in instead of Eto'o I think Mr Terry will be staying where he is, potentially with an improved contract as well.....

Keith Moon said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Keith Moon said:
Mansour hates Roman.
ok cheers 4 that, care to elaborate on that or is it just something you've been dying to get off your chest?

It’s well known in the oil business that the Arabs hates the Russians so its not rocket science why we are in for JT.

Plus Abramovich is a jew! Abramson in English!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.