John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
I do think we r all a bit uptight on here the last few days im sure all the thumb ache from F5ing and still nothing happening dont help.

Roll on Deadline day.
shutupfh9.gif

francis henry lee said:
URG i read your posts with great interest but although you reckon terry has an idea is it possible that he wants us to
sign someone first, that as lomas said the "domino effect", then maybe he really would know about our ambitions instead of
what is put to him on paper?............only my thoughts and way below what you have said about deals mate

I don't know is the answer. I'm fairly certain that he knows about City's plans.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
i'd just like to say forget about my domino effect with the transfers scenario! now we've ruled eto'o out on the OS

Yeah but signing Tevez would be a good signal of intent. Signing Lescott would be another.
yeh totally agree i just found it funny how i said the whole "domino effect" thing and literally 2mins later we rule out eto'o. IMO eto'o was only a huge bonus, i got the feeling he was more ADUGs idea than hughes! and RSC seems really determined 2 be a top player here, so im still very optomistic on the whole transfer front!

Lomas has a lob on said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
i'd just like to say forget about my domino effect with the transfers scenario! now we've ruled eto'o out on the OS

Yeah but signing Tevez would be a good signal of intent. Signing Lescott would be another.
yeh totally agree i just found it funny how i said the whole "domino effect" thing and literally 2mins later we rule out eto'o.

I blame you! ;)

Lomas has a lob on said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

yeh totally agree i just found it funny how i said the whole "domino effect" thing and literally 2mins later we rule out eto'o.

I blame you! ;)
I blame fernandes, off loading him today showed a lack of ambition, thats how i reckon eto'o saw it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.