John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
warpig said:
Farmer Blue said:
Whoa there galloping horse, that was my theory and it was only something born out the top of my head. There is absolutely no substance to it whatsoever.

too late, you are now officially itk. prepare for the abuse.

LMAO.... duc ..list please

warpig said:
Farmer Blue said:
Whoa there galloping horse, that was my theory and it was only something born out the top of my head. There is absolutely no substance to it whatsoever.

Where does the bastard live? It is important that someone finds him and sets his hair on fire.

warpig said:
Farmer Blue said:

Not wanting to burst your bubble but i've seen this 'theory' mentioned in a few places.

Not that it matters because i agree there is no substance to it.

bluemoon1078 said:
warpig said:
Farmer Blue said:

Not wanting to burst your bubble but i've seen this 'theory' mentioned in a few places.

Thank goodness for that! Panic over. Good job as I can see the faint light of burning torches and the flicker of pitchfork steel in the distance. Are they coming mucking out?

warpig said:
Farmer Blue said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! As a long lost relative of Benitez claimed "I know nothing."

yeah, yeah, yeah. whats the latest on lampard?

He's just finished his fourth cream cake of the day.

bluemoon1078 said:
warpig said:
Farmer Blue said:

SO bluemoon 1078 you and Farmer Blue are both in on this.. lol on list as well

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
bluemoon1078 said:
warpig said:
Farmer Blue said:

SO bluemoon 1078 you and Farmer Blue are both in on this.. lol on list as well

Lol, mate i don't even know what's going on in my own house never mind at City :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.