John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If JT is not impressed by the Chelsea signing, he has to impress the City signing to make him consider a move. That means you have to able to lure players like Tevez and Eto'o to the club before you can convince him.

the--dud said:
SSN very shortly airing a story about Terry wanting to talk to us... Will update when it comes up, just doing the boring fucking cricket now...

Update: quoting several newspapers, NOTW mainly. Just saying he's disappointed with the signings and would like to talk to us. Stopped short of a transfer request (loyalty bonus they think again ARGH!)

How dare you call cricket boring????? :)

made me laugh when i saw the steven taylor as a replacement story for 10mil!!!! suddenly that 40mil on terry seems a bargain now in comparison.

oafc dave said:
If JT is not impressed by the Chelsea signing, he has to impress the City signing to make him consider a move. That means you have to able to lure players like Tevez and Eto'o to the club before you can convince him.
That presupposes that your first point is fact, JT might just feel bitter about the way his pay deal panned out and might just want to fuck Chelsea's ownership, have you never worked for an employer that you would have loved to have told to fuck off as you walk out for more money elsewhere?

bazbarrybazzer said:
the--dud said:
SSN very shortly airing a story about Terry wanting to talk to us... Will update when it comes up, just doing the boring fucking cricket now...

Update: quoting several newspapers, NOTW mainly. Just saying he's disappointed with the signings and would like to talk to us. Stopped short of a transfer request (loyalty bonus they think again ARGH!)

OK I admit it, cricket's not boring, its just the biggest pile of shite thats ever been invented.

About an hour ago on talksport, big discussion on JT, the feeling / inside info is he is 60-40 going to sign. JT reckons we are two major signings from knocking Arsenal out of the top 4 this coming season.

Daves boy Saul said:
About an hour ago on talksport, big discussion on JT, the feeling / inside info is he is 60-40 going to sign. JT reckons we are two major signings from knocking Arsenal out of the top 4 this coming season.

I think you don't knock Arsenal out of it. It will just be a top 5 then :)

Daves boy Saul said:
him and tevez?

then add lescott? or any others weve been linked with?

as well as a few more suprise's?

jellert said:
Daves boy Saul said:

I think you don't knock Arsenal out of it. It will just be a top 5 then :)

No, the way Sky work it, it will never be a top 5, just be a top 4 with one of them struggling

keemcfc said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
the--dud said:

OK I admit it, cricket's not boring, its just the biggest pile of shite thats ever been invented.

isnt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.