John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry and Lescott would make us a top 4 side regardless of Tevez, Eto'o, or whoever else you wish to add to the list.

did they just say on talksport that they would be hearing from john terry soon ?. i think i imagined it, i really do !

bobmcfc said:
did they just say on talksport that they would be hearing from john terry soon ?. i think i imagined it, i really do !

They did. And the bonus is that Jeremy Kyle isn't on.

bazbarrybazzer said:
keemcfc said:
bazbarrybazzer said:
the--dud said:
SSN very shortly airing a story about Terry wanting to talk to us... Will update when it comes up, just doing the boring fucking cricket now...

Update: quoting several newspapers, NOTW mainly. Just saying he's disappointed with the signings and would like to talk to us. Stopped short of a transfer request (loyalty bonus they think again ARGH!)

How dare you call cricket boring????? :)
OK I admit it, cricket's not boring, its just the biggest pile of shite thats ever been invented.

isnt!
I can tolerate cricket, I don't like rugby. Especially League.

City after

1.Terry or Lescott

2. Terry and Lescott

I think its "2" as we are after 3 defenders and 2 attackers. But some posters suggesting "1"

mcfc1996 said:
Terry and Lescott would make us a top 4 side regardless of Tevez, Eto'o, or whoever else you wish to add to the list.

I don't know to be fair. Terry and Lescott would need to form an understanding / partnership and also have that relationship with Shay @ the back - when to leave it, when to deal with it (saying that Shay's very vocal).

I'd feel so sorry for Nedum if these come in though. He deserves his place in my opinion. I really don't want to see him leave :-(

mcfc1996 said:
bobmcfc said:

so he is going to break his silence. i thought i'd misheard

C_T_I_D said:
mcfc1996 said:

I don't know to be fair. Terry and Lescott would need to form an understanding / partnership and also have that relationship with Shay @ the back - when to leave it, when to deal with it (saying that Shay's very vocal).

I'd feel so sorry for Nedum if these come in though. He deserves his place in my opinion. I really don't want to see him leave :-(

I agree about Ned, He was quality in the 2nd half of the season. I just feel that the current squad with 2 extra defenders is good enough to make top 4 esp if 1 of those is John Terry.

mcfc1996 said:
C_T_I_D said:
mcfc1996 said:

I agree about Ned, He was quality in the 2nd half of the season. I just feel that the current squad with 2 extra defenders is good enough to make top 4 esp if 1 of those is John Terry.

But signing John Terry will attract other top players so it will me a massive move

bobmcfc said:
mcfc1996 said:
bobmcfc said:

so he is going to break his silence. i thought i'd misheard

It def said that "we will hear from John Terry later on" or words to that effect. However if they were going to have him on they would be "selling" it a bit more which makes me think it will be an old interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.