John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cityfan-Denmark said:
I feel like I owe you guys an apology....

True enough I did not know who Paul Lake was until I got corrected... I need to do a better research next time...

I did not feel anybody coming after me for that reason.. but I do have to correct something. I am under 30 and that means that I haven't seen City win anything, but I have been a City supporter for more than 10 years (sounds a lot better than 11 years) and I know how it feels to be laughed at when people ask me why I support Manchester City. Hell, a lot of the guys I met in Copenhagen, Herning and Aalborg asked me why.... They should have known my answer: Why not support them? They are the best... and so are the f....cking fantastic fans... so I'm very sorry to obviously have let you guys down... :(

Don't worry about it mate

Cityfan-Denmark said:

True enough I did not know who Paul Lake was until I got corrected... I need to do a better research next time...

I did not feel anybody coming after me for that reason.. but I do have to correct something. I am under 30 and that means that I haven't seen City win anything, but I have been a City supporter for more than 10 years (sounds a lot better than 11 years) and I know how it feels to be laughed at when people ask me why I support Manchester City. Hell, a lot of the guys I met in Copenhagen, Herning and Aalborg asked me why.... They should have known my answer: Why not support them? They are the best... and so are the f....cking fantastic fans... so I'm very sorry to obviously have let you guys down... :(

Buy this man a drink-fair play blue.

Cityfan-Denmark said:

I'm quite sure you have nothing to apologise for. Bit of an over-reaction here. Lake was decimated by his injury but it was easy to tell even from his brief career that had he fulfilled his potential and had a proper life in football we probably would never have seen such a talent before. I think its fair to say that.

Cityfan-Denmark said:

Fella your a blue and you dont need to apologise!

Cityfan-Denmark said:

dont worry about it mate,you would only be a let down if you supported the rags,but you chose gods own club.
keep posting mate,the good times for city are just around the corner and soon everyone will know who manchester city are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.