John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
I Know Nothing said:
Nothing definite, but Terry is definitely warm to the idea of making the move. Not saying he is 100% in the bag, but he is interested. Just passing on info I've been given.

your name gives you away.....

tell us something we don't fooking know.

Your wit is outstanding and I think you are a really funny guy. Bet you didn't know that.

I Know Nothing said:
Rammy Blue said:
I Know Nothing said:
Nothing definite, but Terry is definitely warm to the idea of making the move. Not saying he is 100% in the bag, but he is interested. Just passing on info I've been given.

Your wit is outstanding and I think you are a really funny guy. Bet you didn't know that.

think this forum is getting RAG infested

only1paulsimpson said:
I Know Nothing said:
Rammy Blue said:
I Know Nothing said:

think this forum is getting RAG infested

What makes you say that? Are you insinuating that I am a rag or Rammy Blue is a rag? If so, what gives you the right to cast dispersions of that nature when you know nothing about me & probably nothing about Rammy Blue? Or are you just looking to pick a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.