John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
samuel86 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
I Know Nothing said:
only1paulsimpson said:
i know nothing-name your source of your info?? and NO rammy blue is NOT a rag.

So I take it you were insinuating that I'm a rag? Never been so insulted in my life pal.

As if I would ever reveal my source. I don't claim to be ITK, just passing on info from someone who is ITK. He also stated Adebayor is pretty much in the bag too......but again this seems to be old news.

wasnt insinuating you are a rag,that was your presumption.info backed up with a source is more creditable,i too am not itk
but i heard we have a interest in tevez.

now it's offical terry stays at chelsea..

and could somebody let me talk to spursmad. spursmad got false info all the time. Eto was a done deal haha.. look what happend

official???

samuel86 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
I Know Nothing said:
only1paulsimpson said:

So I take it you were insinuating that I'm a rag? Never been so insulted in my life pal.

As if I would ever reveal my source. I don't claim to be ITK, just passing on info from someone who is ITK. He also stated Adebayor is pretty much in the bag too......but again this seems to be old news.

wasnt insinuating you are a rag,that was your presumption.info backed up with a source is more creditable,i too am not itk

and could somebody let me talk to spursmad. spursmad got false info all the time. Eto was a done deal haha.. look what happend
Where this from?

I Know Nothing said:
What makes you say that? Are you insinuating that I am a rag or Rammy Blue is a rag? If so, what gives you the right to cast dispersions of that nature when you know nothing about me & probably nothing about Rammy Blue? Or are you just looking to pick a fight?

If you're trying to sound intelligent, it helps if you use the correct words.

samuel86 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
I Know Nothing said:
only1paulsimpson said:

you'll last long on here....

I Know Nothing said:

official???[/quote]

Where have you heard Terry is staying at Chelsea?[/quote]

tomorrow terry is going to sign a new contract with chelsea.
my sorce won't lie to me.. i'm 100% terry stays at chelsea..
sow could everybody stop listen to spursmad.

samuel86 said:
I Know Nothing said:

official???

Where have you heard Terry is staying at Chelsea?[/quote]

tomorrow terry is going to sign a new contract with chelsea.
my sorce won't lie to me.. i'm 100% terry stays at chelsea..
sow could everybody stop listen to spursmad.[/quote]

A needle pulling thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.