John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
samuel86 said:
Pam said:
Do one, Ragzoid.

haha you city fans can't handle the truth about terry..

You mean that he's either serious about coming here or he is holding Chelsea to ransom for more money ? Mr Chelsea my arse! If I was a Chelsea fan I would not be fucking happy either way.

samuel86 said:

Mods: I thought we were cleaning up the site and banning these bandwidth stealing trolls ?

samuel86 said:
Pam said:
Do one, Ragzoid.

Humm the truth eh....
1) he has kept very quiet about this.
2) rumour (even from your sites) he has asked to talk to City.
3) we cant lose, he comes great, he doesnt then you have to pay "mr. loyal" an extra £30k+ pw to keep him along with the others whos wages you have to bump up to match it.
4) your all rent boys and that scares Terry and his family so he wants to move to a normal city and play in a much nicer shade of blue.
5) we have far more money than you!
6) either way this has dented the pre season prep of one of the "top 4" and caused unrest amoungst the dressing room.
7) your all rent boys (had to make that point twice)
8) look on the board, we aint bothered either way if he comes. it would be a nice little bonus in all honesty.
9) you and your fans are shitting it either way, whatever happens with this deal.
10) you will look very foolish and the club will be made to look a lesser team than us if we pull this off.

not my fault! said:
samuel86 said:
Pam said:
Do one, Ragzoid.

Humm the truth eh....
3) we cant lose, he comes great, he doesnt then you have to pay "mr. loyal" an extra £30k+ pw to keep him along with the others whos wages you have to bump up to match it.
4) your all rent boys and that scares Terry and his family so he wants to move to a normal city and play in a much nicer shade of blue.
6) either way this has dented the pre season prep of one of the "top 4" and caused unrest amoungst the dressing room.
8) look on the board, we aint bothered either way if he comes. it would be a nice little bonus in all honesty.
9) you and your fans are shitting it either way, whatever happens with this deal.
10) you will look very foolish and the club will be made to look a lesser team than us if we pull this off.

NMF, you didn't say they are rent boys... lol

southstand117 said:
not my fault! said:
samuel86 said:
Pam said:
Do one, Ragzoid.

Humm the truth eh....

NMF, you didn't say they are rent boys... lol

Shit sorry mate:

Edit: 11) your all rent boys.

;-)

I Know Nothing said:
samuel86 said:
Pam said:
Do one, Ragzoid.

Truth is that he's more likely to come to us than stay at Stamford Bridge.
Truth is that he's not going to United.
Truth is you're shitting it.

Do you want Ched Evans off us?

From bettingzone.co.uk

Bookies have been quick to cut the odds about both John Terry and Emmanuel Adebayor joining Manchester City.

Chelsea and England skipper Terry is 13/8 from 3/1 with Paddy Power and 7/4 from 11/4 with Hills to be plying his trade at Eastlands next season.

And Adebayor is into 5/4 with Sky Bet and 5/6 with Hills to move from Arsenal to City.

"City are being linked with all sorts of names and our punters are coming round to believing that John Terry could be heading to Eastlands," said Hills spokesman Graham Sharpe.

"There is no money for him to stay at Stamford Bridge," added Sharpe.

Darren Haines, spokesman for Paddy Power, said: "City are making their move and punters and pundits alike are now starting to speculate whether they might be able to actually mount a serious title challenge.

"Certainly if City chiefs pull off their Adebayor and Terry transfer coups then punters are unlikely to see much of the current 20/1 on offer for Mark Hughes' team to win the title."

samuel86 said:
I Know Nothing said:
now it's offical terry stays at chelsea..

and could somebody let me talk to spursmad. spursmad got false info all the time. Eto was a done deal haha.. look what happend

official???

Where have you heard Terry is staying at Chelsea?[/quote]

tomorrow terry is going to sign a new contract with chelsea.
my sorce won't lie to me.. i'm 100% terry stays at chelsea..
sow could everybody stop listen to spursmad.[/quote]

you need to learn to spell pal!!! and then do one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.