John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so this team photoshoot wasnt a team photoshoot and was just the unveiling on their new kit, and Ballack was asked if he thought JT would stay with JT standing next to him and they never asked JT directly

PMSL

to me ballacks interview said a lot to me.
like a previous poster said , he didnt sound totally convincing did he !
that press conference would have been perfect timing for terry to come out and state he is staying, buy yet again ....silence.
very interesting

If the move to City was close to happening he would have been absent from the press conference. Although having a face liked a slapped ass and his continued silence makes me think this is far from over.

Anyone think this could be the most expensive 'sponsored silence' ever- two weeks of silence for £200k a week ;)

(probably coz he's a proper arrogant twat),

Possibly the funniest ever line to be dropped into a semi serious scienific analysis of someones body language whilst being questioned.

Most tellingly Sky are at the press conference, as are Terry, Ancelotti, Kenyon and Ballack... and they choose... Ballack to ask about the Terry situation.

It would have been the easiest thing in the world for Terry to speak to Sky if he was sure he was staying at Chelsea.

Blue Phil said:
i wouldnt completely rule out a medical, it seems unlikely but we could have private jetted him to manchester.

Could he not have a medical in London? Doesnt mean he would fly up to Manchester to have it to then fly back past London to go to the UAE to meet up with the rest of the squad. Not sayin this is the case but it would make sence. However I doubt he would do a photoshoot this morning to then sign for us a few hours later and I doubt Chelski would let him!

The fact that Terry has publically said nothing means this isn't as cut and dried as a simple "he'll definitely be staying at Chelsea". If he was sure he'd be staying put we'd have seen him on SSN telling us so, not Ballack or Ancelotti or Kenyon talking about how committed he is to Chelsea.

There's obviously something to the rumours, whether that something materialises in Terry joining City or not is far from certain, but there's more to this story to come.

I'm still convinced he's more interested in a pay rise at Chelsea than a move to City, and that he's posturing in order to get one. However he might fancy the challenge/change of moving to Eastlands, or possibly he might be unable to get more money from Chelsea, or be unhappy with whatever they offer him. If I was abetting man I'd say it's not quite a 50/50 scenario at the moment, I'd say it's 70/30 in favour of him staying put.

Rammy Blue said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Taken a couple of hours back after training but he certainly aint anywhere near Manchester. Im afraid Gav's source is confirmed as full of bollox !

is that confirmed as fact though Nixon? could have been yesterday?

I have no chelsea contacts to say "fact" but I am happy to take SSN, Chelsea and there twitter reports from the O/S as reliable placing John Terry at Cobham within the last 4 hrs training and doing the photoshoot. Which is enough for me to rule him out being at a medical in Mcr. Easiest thing for any of us to do is simply going and ask Gav to confirm on Citymancs.

Personally in my opinion when we get to the stage where we are able to give JT a medical there will have been public acknowledgement of the situation from both the player and Chelsea of some description. To believe we would do secret medicals when we are in such an acrimoniuos situation presently with Chelsea is Naieve to say the least IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.