John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperEssien said:
The best players play in England regardless of who he plays for unless 2games against Barca like last year are gonna make all the difference? For the most part the Chumps League is shite he could do with the rest in a World Cup year rather than fannying about playing against 2nd class shite in all corners of Europe!

Im sorry but when you possibly qualify for the CL next year your whole opinion will change.

It wont.You played 2 games against Barca the only team better than any other Premier League team in Chumps League last year? Yes. So dont tell me playing Partizan Belgrade, Copenhagen and Sporting Lisbon or any other side that are geared up in that competion for fodder for the 'bigger' clubs is better preperation for a World Cup than playing in intense Prem League matches and then resting

Bluemoon115 said:
Kenyon: I know, err, I think, I err, I'm su, I think John will definatly.....

Not exactly a confident way to start stating your captian is going to stay is it?
thats what i thought as well when i just heard it. Not the bold statement SSN are reporting it as

Bluemoon115 said:

Not exactly a confident way to start stating your captian is going to stay is it?

did you notice he said " john terry will not be sold ".
but he didn't say 'john terry will not leave '

the ball is still firmly in terry's court

Bluemoon115 said:

Yep, he was totally unconvincing wasn't he. He still quite clearly does not know what is going to happen so JT must be playing his hand quite closely still.

spendmorethanerikson said:
Sorry but i don't know how to set up a new thread yet on here.

Song for Fergie to the tune of Pokerface Lady Gaga

'You remind, You remind me of that ugly c*unt Baconface!, Baconface!'
'You remind, You remind me of that ugly c*unt Baconface!, Baconface!'
'B-B-B Baconface, B-B Baconface'

Repeat etc, obviously instead of ugly c*unt this can be changed to:

Red faced t*wat
Scottish t*wat

Yes / No??

taggart-stvpub.jpg

Bluemoon115 said:

thats what i thought too, and he was just putting it out there, so it makes it clear that terry is leaving them and makes him look the villain!

I think the timing of the pre-season in america is working well in Chelsea's favour. They will be there away from it all for a week. Interesting to see if Terry goes, think it will be crunch time.

Following on from Pollerz in the "some info i've recieved" thread, i find it very fishy how Kenyon has just come out of the blue and said Terry is not for sale at any price. Is this Chelsea saving face because they are aware that he is wanting to move to us and the transfer request is about to go in?????

CFC had a press conference this afternoon. Some kind of comment was to be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.