John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
CFC had a press conference this afternoon. Some kind of comment was to be expected.

That was this morning mate. It wasn't a press conference it was just a photo shoot for their extended kit deal with Samsung. The picture of Terry tells it's own story

it says on newsnow , terry to stay with chelsea , and terry pledges blues future. have i missed something. there the top links on there

mrksdawn19 said:
Why does Terry need to be playing in the champions league? What could be better than most of the England players not being tired when the world cup comes around, all being fresh after having not played 20 games in Europe?

Sounds to me like the perfect scenario for England to me, the captain not being tired

exactly! this will be prob his last shot at the world cup so he will want to be fresh imo

On Sunday i was 70/30 he would join us, today i'm 70/30 he won't i hope i'm wrong but I just think when it comes to the crunch he won't be able to do it ala Gerrard

azatheblue said:
it says on newsnow , terry to stay with chelsea , and terry pledges blues future. have i missed something. there the top links on there

you havent missed anything truthfull dont worry

wrongun73 said:
what you chelsea fans have got to realize is the simple fact that we would not have even bothered to bid for terry if there was no interest from his side.
it would be a pointless exercise going for 'mr. chelsea' unless given the nod.
so the truth is, even if he stays there he is not fully committed to the cause and you lot know it.

They ought to know it, but judging from some of their posts on here, I think some of them are delusional. I don't think he will come to City, but it's hard to understand how anyone could think JT has no issues with CFC, or think that his saying nothing isn't significant.

Diego1983 said:
azatheblue said:

you havent missed anything truthfull dont worry

Did anyone hear Kenyon say:
"He is not available at any price," said Kenyon. "He's got a three-year contract. He's told us he doesn't want to go and we don't want him to go. End of story."

I certainly didn't in the interview extracts I've seen - surely if he'd said it SSN would be reporting it and lapping it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.