John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenyons phone call was odd.

He is not for sale and we are confident he will stay.

It just doesnt read correctly. There is no need for this section if he is not going anywhere. Its all on JT this.

svennis pennis said:
Kenyons phone call was odd.

He is not for sale and we are confident he will stay.

It just doesnt read correctly. There is no need for this section if he is not going anywhere. Its all on JT this.

yeah it wasn't really a confident talk!

Diego1983 said:
azatheblue said:
it says on newsnow , terry to stay with chelsea , and terry pledges blues future. have i missed something. there the top links on there

you havent missed anything truthfull dont worry

aww what a relief , thanks for the re-assurance.

Even if we dont get him Terry he has shit all over Chelsea and their fans on this.

Not really what they would have expected from "Mr Chelsea", their captain. Wall of silence - rumours leaked he wants to come to city. Meetings in Dubai with Hughes - probably face to face. Shaking his club down for more money to stay when he has 3 years left on his contract.

Even if he stays at Chelsea it will never be the same after all this.......which makes me think it could still happen.

STILL no direct statement from him on what he plans to do - they go on tour tommrow. You couldnt make this shit up I am amazed he has not made official comment on all this....

LOL we're not delusional. It's some posters on here that are delusional..posts like "City have more chances of winning trophies next season than Chelsea so JT will come", "City vs Barca 2010 CL final", "Why would JT want to stay at Chelsea, he will come to city we have the money"..etc etc..

Like i said, Im 100% sure he will stay..i'm not too deep into this silence. Anyways good luck next season. Hope we continue our normal business of the double over you guys at COMS and SB ;-p

alera said:
Even if we dont get him Terry he has shit all over Chelsea and their fans on this.

Not really what they would have expected from "Mr Chelsea", their captain. Wall of silence - rumours leaked he wants to come to city. Meetings in Dubai with Hughes - probably face to face. Shaking his club down for more money to stay when he has 3 years left on his contract.

Even if he stays at Chelsea it will never be the same after all this.......which makes me think it could still happen.

STILL no direct statement from him on what he plans to do - they go on tour tommrow.
and a different manager in 6 months, what has he done with ac milan in the last couple of years nothing.

alera said:

STILL no direct statement from him on what he plans to do - they go on tour tommrow. You couldnt make this shit up I am amazed he has not made official comment on all this....

Good point but that wouldn't be me and many sensible chelsea fans. The ones worried about his silence are the new fans from post-Roman who have not followed Chelsea more than 2-3 years and are pissed that he is silent and every club has it's set of fans.

I know many fans that are logical, sensible and loyal and they have not problem with his silence and don't think he's pissed on the fans. He is still our idol, icon and Mr. Chelsea :)

zigga_zagger said:
LOL we're not delusional. It's some posters on here that are delusional..posts like "City have more chances of winning trophies next season than Chelsea so JT will come", "City vs Barca 2010 CL final", "Why would JT want to stay at Chelsea, he will come to city we have the money"..etc etc..

Like i said, Im 100% sure he will stay..i'm not too deep into this silence. Anyways good luck next season. Hope we continue our normal business of the double over you guys at COMS and SB ;-p

whatever...do 1 you cockney prick.

robinho and tevez chose city and what a knob you will be if terry does too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.