John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alasatra said:
Like i said earlier im a season ticket holder and lifelong liverpool fan and i think oother fans such as chelsea and the rags seem to downplay man city chances every chance they get,its funny how they forget,chelsea and united have spent allot of money over the years and have loved it,once city get some money they talk shyt,fair fucks to city going after terry why fkn not,people have to start to realise there are new boys in town.But believe me boys we are spata and we are liverpool and we will be waiting for you'se...BUT I HOPE YOU'SE DESTROY THE LONDON TARTS AND THE RAGS AND THOSE ARSENAL POOFTERS NEXT SEASON..YNWA LADS YNWA

ha ha good post made me laugh, good luck to the pool next season, just hope you finish one place below us!!!

Hope you remain so philosophical next summer when we sign Gerrard." LOL HANDS OFF BUT TAKE TERRY BY ALL MEANS

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I would have a very large wager that if Terry had told Kenyon/ Chelsea he wanted to say...Kenyon/ Chelsea would be shouting it from the rooftops.

And insisting Terry joined in the shouting

I would have a very large wager that if Terry had told Kenyon/ Chelsea he wanted to say...Kenyon/ Chelsea would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Your bang on the money there URG.

spursmad321 said:

have you any news on the jt 1 sm

Sorry a bit off topic but whats goin on with micah richards,dont city fans rate him to highly anymore?id suck ya all off if ye let him join d pool for 5 mill,that boy is one day gona be england captain

spursmad321 said:

Spursmad321 any news on jt and lescott?

alasatra said:
Sorry a bit off topic but whats goin on with micah richards,dont city fans rate him to highly anymore?id suck ya all off if ye let him join d pool for 5 mill,that boy is one day gona be england captain

Before I answer that, are you male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.