John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he did not say "Terry has told us he wants to stay"

WHich is what all the bullshit website stories were saying.

No chance Terry has to get off the fence and say what he wants to do but its too late IMO the way he has treated Chelsea.

superblue91 said:
Look guys at the end of the day i for one aint gona slag him of if he dose stay at the club he loves,and whatever any of you say he dose,he just wants a better deal and if chelsea dont offer him one he will leave,but if he decides to stay i for one will respect his decision,u have to admit it is refreshing for a bloke and a top player that he is,to stay at the same club for 14 years

agreed but he is still coming lol

Diego1983 said:
superblue91 said:
Look guys at the end of the day i for one aint gona slag him of if he dose stay at the club he loves,and whatever any of you say he dose,he just wants a better deal and if chelsea dont offer him one he will leave,but if he decides to stay i for one will respect his decision,u have to admit it is refreshing for a bloke and a top player that he is,to stay at the same club for 14 years

agreed but he is still coming lol

lol,,i hope so m8 belive me,but i dought it

Diego mate you've got to give us more if you're just gonna be going around the Terry/Ade threads saying 'hes coming hes coming'.

Like i said earlier im a season ticket holder and lifelong liverpool fan and i think oother fans such as chelsea and the rags seem to downplay man city chances every chance they get,its funny how they forget,chelsea and united have spent allot of money over the years and have loved it,once city get some money they talk shyt,fair fucks to city going after terry why fkn not,people have to start to realise there are new boys in town.But believe me boys we are spata and we are liverpool and we will be waiting for you'se...BUT I HOPE YOU'SE DESTROY THE LONDON TARTS AND THE RAGS AND THOSE ARSENAL POOFTERS NEXT SEASON..YNWA LADS YNWA

alasatra said:
Like i said earlier im a season ticket holder and lifelong liverpool fan and i think oother fans such as chelsea and the rags seem to downplay man city chances every chance they get,its funny how they forget,chelsea and united have spent allot of money over the years and have loved it,once city get some money they talk shyt,fair fucks to city going after terry why fkn not,people have to start to realise there are new boys in town.But believe me boys we are spata and we are liverpool and we will be waiting for you'se...BUT I HOPE YOU'SE DESTROY THE LONDON TARTS AND THE RAGS AND THOSE ARSENAL POOFTERS NEXT SEASON..YNWA LADS YNWA

Hope you remain so philosophical next summer when we sign Gerrard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.