John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the size of the offer from us matters. The Chelsea board don't want to be seen as the ones who sold him. It's all on Terry now to make the move if he wants out.

Well just shown john terry on SSN showing off the new chelsea kit with a stupid grin on his face.
I think he has just used our interest to show chelsea he could go if he wanted and used that and us to get a better deal.
I bet he comes out on thursday and say's i never wanted to leave

I just watched the full interview. Around 7 minutes only 1 minute on Terry.

AT NO STAGE DID KENYON SAY TERRY HAS STATED HE WANTS TO STAY.

What he says is it doesnt matter what we offer - they dont want to sell. No change at all from what I saw.

alera said:
I just watched the full interview. Around 7 minutes only 1 minute on Terry.

AT NO STAGE DID KENYON SAY TERRY HAS STATED HE WANTS TO STAY.

WHat he says is it doesnt matter what we offer - they dont want to sell. No change at all from what I saw.

can you post a link to the interview please

cheers

It was just live on SKY News. Not SSN for some reason.....now talking about the prem city and 50% tax rate

Currently saying UTD are now a selling club due to their debt !

Kenyon actually used "hes not for sale" and "we're confident he will stay" in the same sentence.

Look guys at the end of the day i for one aint gona slag him of if he dose stay at the club he loves,and whatever any of you say he dose,he just wants a better deal and if chelsea dont offer him one he will leave,but if he decides to stay i for one will respect his decision,u have to admit it is refreshing for a bloke and a top player that he is,to stay at the same club for 14 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.