John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did you get your information from? We will find out tomorrow anyway though.

If he is on that plane its a relief for mine sake. If hes not he is a City player.

Sindre89 said:
Who did you get your information from? We will find out tomorrow anyway though.

If he is on that plane its a relief for mine sake. If hes not he is a City player.
my dad who is in construction.
they got told today that he will be viewing on friday

Re: john terry

stavros said:
i know for a fact he will be in the area on friday viewing a house valued at over 5 million. not goin got say anymore but iv been told to lump money on him signing.
if he doesnt sign i will be prepared to never post on bluemoon again.

ps i thought this deserved its own thread

Mod edit - No it didn't :-)

name your source stavros???

andym said:
says on bbc ceefax terry going nowhere , peter kenyon says hes told us he doesnt want to go and we dont want him to go . end of story

Clarkie come back please and tell him to go swivel

alasatra said:
Does everyone in city go to bed early r what?lol,gone a bit quiet.I'm in thailand at the moment and its past 3 am looking at this forum and offcourse liverpools one,Don't worry lads ill shag a few tight thai birds for you'se.LOL

Make sure you check for tackle first unless your into Ladyboys ;-)

alasatra said:
Does everyone in city go to bed early r what?lol,gone a bit quiet.I'm in thailand at the moment and its past 3 am looking at this forum and offcourse liverpools one,Don't worry lads ill shag a few tight thai birds for you'se.LOL
Thanks gary glitter

Re: john terry

only1paulsimpson said:
stavros said:
i know for a fact he will be in the area on friday viewing a house valued at over 5 million. not goin got say anymore but iv been told to lump money on him signing.
if he doesnt sign i will be prepared to never post on bluemoon again.

ps i thought this deserved its own thread

Mod edit - No it didn't :-)

name your source stavros???

my dads in conctruction and knows the guy who is building it
my old fella said get down the bookies , so i am doing tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.