John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: john terry

bluebean said:
stavros said:
only1paulsimpson said:
stavros said:
i know for a fact he will be in the area on friday viewing a house valued at over 5 million. not goin got say anymore but iv been told to lump money on him signing.
if he doesnt sign i will be prepared to never post on bluemoon again.

ps i thought this deserved its own thread

Mod edit - No it didn't :-)

name your source stavros???

my dads in conctruction and knows the guy who is building it
my old fella said get down the bookies , so i am doing tomorrow

whats the current odds on terry?

7/4 joining us with Paddy Power (2/5 to stay)

Stavros, what if Terry is on the plane to America 2mo? Would you still put the bet on? Are you sure it's JT himself and not one of his representatives? Just seems odd before a deal's even been agreed between City and Chelsea.

I reckon dunne would be immense with terry. Please please give him a fucking chance and make my dream come a reality :-)

Re: john terry

sput the wonder pig said:
stavros said:
only1paulsimpson said:
stavros said:
i know for a fact he will be in the area on friday viewing a house valued at over 5 million. not goin got say anymore but iv been told to lump money on him signing.
if he doesnt sign i will be prepared to never post on bluemoon again.

ps i thought this deserved its own thread

Mod edit - No it didn't :-)

name your source stavros???

my dads in conctruction and knows the guy who is building it
my old fella said get down the bookies , so i am doing tomorrow

so is he viewing a house worth 5 million squid....because now u are saying your dad knows the guy whos building it..

is it built or not as im lost mate

its been built , put they are putting the finishing touches to it apparently and his words to me were , " he got told to get everyone off site because the chelsea guy is coming to view it friday"
i said , "who, john terry ? "
he said " yes thats the one "

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Stavros, what if Terry is on the plane to America 2mo? Would you still put the bet on? Are you sure it's JT himself and not one of his representatives? Just seems odd before a deal's even been agreed between City and Chelsea.

yes i will stand by with what i have said mate .
i am just passing on the info i have been told.

stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

yes i will stand by with what i have said mate .
i am just passing on the info i have been told.

You not belly dancing tonight mate? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.