John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant really post the construction companys name or the builders name etc , i have to be careful with what i write so hope you can appreciate that.
but like i said i have been a season ticket holder for 15 years and am posting in good faith

stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Stavros, what if Terry is on the plane to America 2mo? Would you still put the bet on? Are you sure it's JT himself and not one of his representatives? Just seems odd before a deal's even been agreed between City and Chelsea.

yes i will stand by with what i have said mate .
i am just passing on the info i have been told.

Yeah fair play mate and I hope the info's right, be a great signing! Was just wondering if you'd still be confident if JT was off to America and therefore not around to view the house on friday. No worries

stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Stavros, what if Terry is on the plane to America 2mo? Would you still put the bet on? Are you sure it's JT himself and not one of his representatives? Just seems odd before a deal's even been agreed between City and Chelsea.

who told you to put your money on it??

Citycitytid said:
stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

You not belly dancing tonight mate? ;-)

hahahahahahahahahhahaha like it !

only1paulsimpson said:
stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

my old man did , when i spoke to him before .

if he gets on the plane it wont mean anything! he is only doing his employers telling him to do! he is not a city player yet!lol And if he does go it does mean hes coming!

stavros said:
only1paulsimpson said:
stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

my old man did , when i spoke to him before .

hope your rite mate,what a signing he would be

Bellamy's Caddy said:
stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

Yeah fair play mate and I hope the info's right, be a great signing! Was just wondering if you'd still be confident if JT was off to America and therefore not around to view the house on friday. No worries

all my dad said was that john terry was viewing the house . so i pressume he meant john terry himself . but it could be his representatives i suppose it will have to be if he boards the plane. all i know is that im going straight down the bookies tomorrow , and if your a blue and want to see john terry in a city shirt, you wont be disappointed

stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
stavros said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

all my dad said was that john terry was viewing the house . so i pressume he meant john terry himself . but it could be his representatives i suppose it will have to be if he boards the plane. all i know is that im going straight down the bookies tomorrow , and if your a blue and want to see john terry in a city shirt, you wont be disappointed

Ok mate, fair play. I Hope you make some money!

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Chelsea-Boss-Peter-Kenyon-John-Terry-Not-Leaving/Video/200907315338818" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/ ... 7315338818</a>

link to the Kenyon interview on Sky News

He sounds very confident to me that Terry will stay......

Cannt see this one coming off to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.