John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Chelsea presents himself as the 'leader' and the big personality but at the root of all this indecision appears to be a man too freightened to stand up for what he wants. Hughes made statements the other day to help him but he still hides behind a veil of silence. He is clearly asking to leave behind the scenes but Chelsea won't agree to his polite requests and he doesn't have the bottle to go public. Personally I would be calling Alves and Lescotts agents if I was Mr Cook - Terry the 'man' is just a myth he is acting like a coward at the moment pissing off all parties.

Prophet of Doom said:
what gets me is that it is very simple for John Terry. If he wants to join us then he needs to get into Kenyon's office this morning and tell him he wants to leave. Then get his agent onto the press to organise interviews where he says to the world he has enjoyed his time at Chelsea but wants to move on. This is the only way the issue will be forced.

What not to do is not hand in a transfer request, then appear in front of the worlds media sporting Chelsea's ridiculous new kit. Then jump on a plane to the USA with your Chelsea team.

Chelsea wont sell unless he starts acting a right **** and calling the shots.

He aint doing that, and I dont imagine ever will.

miserable twat x 2!!!!!.....ffs .....SHUT UP!!!!!.....
So what if he looked like he didnt want to be at that photo shoot. If he wants to leave he shouldnt of even been in it.

Lets move on

Prophet of Doom said:
what gets me is that it is very simple for John Terry. If he wants to join us then he needs to get into Kenyon's office this morning and tell him he wants to leave. Then get his agent onto the press to organise interviews where he says to the world he has enjoyed his time at Chelsea but wants to move on. This is the only way the issue will be forced.

What not to do is not hand in a transfer request, then appear in front of the worlds media sporting Chelsea's ridiculous new kit. Then jump on a plane to the USA with your Chelsea team.

So what if he looked like he didnt want to be at that photo shoot. If he wants to leave he shouldnt of even been in it.

Lets move on

I agree! Well said!

How hard is it to hand in a request and tell the media that your leaving? Not hard at all.

He's after bigger wages.

I think it was the journo on SSN this morning put it into perspective quite well.

He said that its all about this making it look like JT is engineering the move and making Cheleas look as if they've done everything to keep him.

It's like a pantomime in truth.

Chelsea say 'He's not for sale at any price', get him on photshoots in the new kit etc etc

In the meantime, JT says bugger all keeping everyone guessing etc

Eventually this will force JT's hand and he will request the move and make it look like Chelsea did everyhing they could to keep him whilst also making it look like it was solely JT that wanted out of Chelsea.

I think they are following it like a script and playing it out through the media.

Most of you know fuck all about what's going on behind the scenes.

So stop pontificating and talking bullshit about this.

"He shouldn't have done the shoot", "he hasn't got the balls"

Don't talk shit about something you have no knowledge of.

Just watch this space.

ashtonblue said:
I think it was the journo on SSN this morning put it into perspective quite well.

He said that its all about this making it look like JT is engineering the move and making Cheleas look as if they've done everything to keep him.

It's like a pantomime in truth.

Chelsea say 'He's not for sale at any price', get him on photshoots in the new kit etc etc

In the meantime, JT says bugger all keeping everyone guessing etc

Eventually this will force JT's hand and he will request the move and make it look like Chelsea did everyhing they could to keep him whilst also making it look like it was solely JT that wanted out of Chelsea.

I think they are following it like a script and playing it out through the media.

Now that's a better post after the last few shit ones. My guess would be that the truth could be closer to this.

Didsbury Dave said:
Most of you know fuck all about what's going on behind the scenes.

So stop pontificating and talking bullshit about this.

"He shouldn't have done the shoot", "he hasn't got the balls"

Don't talk shit about something you have no knowledge of.

Just watch this space.

If no one said what they "thought" no one would be on this forum. the whole point of having a forum is to discuss what you think aswel as what you know (nice use of pontificating though)

doomuk said:
I said we wouldnt get Eto and he was just using us to up his wage (although this perhaps backfired) and Terry is the same.

We wont get Mr Chelsea but we are in dire need of a complete new back 4.

Im not saying that a new back 4 would replace the comeplete current 4 (as I like Ned and bridge & Micah need time) but we need quality for the squad as well.

Lets move on - Terry wont be coming.

Say what? Onouha/Richards/Zaba/Kompany all shite then?

get a grip come on.

drsqueggy said:
Prophet of Doom said:

Lets move on

I agree! Well said!

How hard is it to hand in a request and tell the media that your leaving? Not hard at all.

He's after bigger wages.

Here, look, I've trapped a couple of the clueless miserable ones in the same box - if we don't let them out, they might gloom each other to death.

It's all about image now, Terry wants to leave but wants it to look like he was forced out. Chelsea are quite happy to sell (at the prices we're talking about) but want it to look like they had no choice.

All about fan management, and PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.