John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giles said:
drsqueggy said:
Prophet of Doom said:
what gets me is that it is very simple for John Terry. If he wants to join us then he needs to get into Kenyon's office this morning and tell him he wants to leave. Then get his agent onto the press to organise interviews where he says to the world he has enjoyed his time at Chelsea but wants to move on. This is the only way the issue will be forced.

What not to do is not hand in a transfer request, then appear in front of the worlds media sporting Chelsea's ridiculous new kit. Then jump on a plane to the USA with your Chelsea team.

Chelsea wont sell unless he starts acting a right **** and calling the shots.

He aint doing that, and I dont imagine ever will.

So what if he looked like he didnt want to be at that photo shoot. If he wants to leave he shouldnt of even been in it.

Lets move on

I agree! Well said!

How hard is it to hand in a request and tell the media that your leaving? Not hard at all.

He's after bigger wages.

Here, look, I've trapped a couple of the clueless miserable ones in the same box - if we don't let them out, they might gloom each other to death.

my vote for post of the day!

Its will happen when it happens one way or another.

It doesnt make a difference what chelski try to create in respect of JT wanting a move, that is just drivel, everyone and their dog know that JT wants a move, so for people to say that chelski are creating this ogre of terry if he requests a move.

who gives a fuck what chelski do, its waht JT does that counts and only time will tell.... so fellow blues, sit back, chill and enjoy the journey. The blue moon is rising with or without JT

Giles said:
drsqueggy said:
Prophet of Doom said:

So what if he looked like he didnt want to be at that photo shoot. If he wants to leave he shouldnt of even been in it.

Lets move on

I agree! Well said!

How hard is it to hand in a request and tell the media that your leaving? Not hard at all.

He's after bigger wages.

Here, look, I've trapped a couple of the clueless miserable ones in the same box - if we don't let them out, they might gloom each other to death.

I notice you've no counter-argument, though.

Giles said:
drsqueggy said:
Prophet of Doom said:
what gets me is that it is very simple for John Terry. If he wants to join us then he needs to get into Kenyon's office this morning and tell him he wants to leave. Then get his agent onto the press to organise interviews where he says to the world he has enjoyed his time at Chelsea but wants to move on. This is the only way the issue will be forced.

What not to do is not hand in a transfer request, then appear in front of the worlds media sporting Chelsea's ridiculous new kit. Then jump on a plane to the USA with your Chelsea team.

Lets move on

I agree! Well said!

He's after bigger wages.

:)

Giles said:
drsqueggy said:
Prophet of Doom said:

Lets move on

I agree! Well said!

He's after bigger wages.

Clueless and miserable ??

How you working that one out. I dont want to get into a slangin match with another fucking spotty 13 year old on here, but what the fuck you on about ??

The facts are exactly what NMC said, for this deal to happen Terry has got to have the balls to demand a transfer. I really hope he does. Hughes took the unusual step of talking about a target the other day. The next step was for him to force the issue.

Appearing nervously in the new Chelsea kit and letting Kenyon and Ballack talk shite is not forcing the issue.

As for it being some big act, does anybody seriously think that Chelsea making him stay and broadcasting to the world how much they want to keep him, and then him coming to City will make them look good ?? Bullshit

drsqueggy said:
Giles said:
drsqueggy said:
Prophet of Doom said:
what gets me is that it is very simple for John Terry. If he wants to join us then he needs to get into Kenyon's office this morning and tell him he wants to leave. Then get his agent onto the press to organise interviews where he says to the world he has enjoyed his time at Chelsea but wants to move on. This is the only way the issue will be forced.<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">What not to do is not hand in a transfer request, then appear in front of the worlds media sporting Chelsea's ridiculous new kit. Then jump on a plane to the USA with your Chelsea team.<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Chelsea wont sell unless he starts acting a right **** and calling the shots. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">He aint doing that, and I dont imagine ever will.<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">So what if he looked like he didnt want to be at that photo shoot. If he wants to leave he shouldnt of even been in it. <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Lets move on
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">I agree! Well said! <BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">How hard is it to hand in a request and tell the media that your leaving? Not hard at all.<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">He's after bigger wages.
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Here, look, I've trapped a couple of the clueless miserable ones in the same box - if we don't let them out, they might gloom each other to death.
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">:)

If only we could do that at the COMS. Never mind the singing section ...

Equation

Do we want him - yes.

Does he want to come - maybe

Do Chelsea want him to go - probably not

Will he come - let him tell his fans what he wants to do and we will we know one way or another.

Thread summarised and doesn't need to be extended IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.