John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be on the plane.

If he was planning on demanding not to travel, then Im pretty sure he would of refused to do yesterdays photoshoot in the new kit.

In my opinion this transfer is defo not happening.

The only way it would of happened is if he had the balls to hand in a transfer request and demand to leave. ( and I dont mean hand one in and then take it back a few mins later as some ITK's say happened ).

He's not doing that, and therefore should move on to our next target

Prophet of Doom said:
He will be on the plane.

If he was planning on demanding not to travel, then Im pretty sure he would of refused to do yesterdays photoshoot in the new kit.

The only way it would of happened is if he had the balls to hand in a transfer request and demand to leave. ( and I dont mean hand one in and then take it back a few mins later as some ITK's say happened ).

Terry being on the photoshoot means absolutely nothing. Chelsea own his image rights for which he gets handsomely paid. If Chelsea want him on the photo he goes on the photo

Prophet of Doom said:
He will be on the plane.

that is a fair point.........................NOT

did you not see the way he was yesterday? did you not see how fast he got away after it was over to avoid the camera crew

this guy loves the camera to much and was always banging on about chelsea but not no more....

i believe he will be on the plane but this deal will happen "action speak louder than words my friend"

I stand by my very first reaction when this came out. This will never happen. It has value in that it helps deflect the media away from our main targets I suppose. Allows them to scoff in a raggy way that uppity lidell siddy couldn't get their maine man and had to 'settle' for Tev, RSC, Barry (Ade/LescottX/Y/Z). We in the meantime mop up a few of the signings that we really wanted all along.

Terry being on the plane means nothing aside from a deal won't be done anytime too soon.

I said we wouldnt get Eto and he was just using us to up his wage (although this perhaps backfired) and Terry is the same.

We wont get Mr Chelsea but we are in dire need of a complete new back 4.

Im not saying that a new back 4 would replace the comeplete current 4 (as I like Ned and bridge & Micah need time) but we need quality for the squad as well.

Lets move on - Terry wont be coming.

If he was going to bang in a transfer request, he would have done it by now. What's stopping him? To me it's clear he wants a new contract but he doesn't want to look like the bad guy to Chelsea fans. It doesn't matter if he's told Hughes and Bridge that he'd be interested, he would do this just to get them to bid and pressure Chelsea. The only thing left for him to win is the Champions League and Chelsea are in a far stronger position to do that than City before Terry starts to decline - he's probably only got 3, maybe four seasons at left in him as a world class CB.

Even if we qualify this year for next season, it takes years to get it right, and comes down to the smallest details - slices of luck, mistakes at crucial moments. Look how long it took the rags to win it with Ferguscum, look how long Chelsea have been going for it with Abramovich. I've been saying all along that he's using us as a lever for a bigger contract, and I still firmly believe that.

I'd be amazed if this happens but I'm still to hear a convincing argument as to why Terry simply hasn't come out to say that he is staying at Chelsea. If he gets on the plane it means nothing because I'm sure we can fly him back if we need to!

Prophet of Doom said:
He will be on the plane.

miserable twat............

what gets me is that it is very simple for John Terry. If he wants to join us then he needs to get into Kenyon's office this morning and tell him he wants to leave. Then get his agent onto the press to organise interviews where he says to the world he has enjoyed his time at Chelsea but wants to move on. This is the only way the issue will be forced.

What not to do is not hand in a transfer request, then appear in front of the worlds media sporting Chelsea's ridiculous new kit. Then jump on a plane to the USA with your Chelsea team.

Chelsea wont sell unless he starts acting a right **** and calling the shots.

He aint doing that, and I dont imagine ever will.

So what if he looked like he didnt want to be at that photo shoot. If he wants to leave he shouldnt of even been in it.

Lets move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.