John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fulhamroad22 said:
BringBackSwales said:
fulhamroad22 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
I have to say Terry looks miserable in Seattle.Prob on the phone to Bridge and Bridge is telling him how the team are being treated like kings at the moment.

You can't really read too much into those pictures. There are images of him looking very happy and images that make him look glum. As someone pointed out to me when I posted a video of John Terry joking around with the youth team and first squad at Cobham- it doesn't mean he won't leave at all. Well it goes the other way too.

As I have mentioned time and time again (and sadly only one newspaper has the comments), Peter Kenyon mentioned giving JT an extended contract- something that "he wants". PK would have no reason to lie about that, I can understand saying he is "not for sale" to try and save face, but there would be no point in making a lie so elaborate by saying in as many words JT wants a new contract and we're happy to give him that, and the silence is there not to hurt the negotiations.

I feel that most statements, images, actions suggest that Terry will not be going to Eastlands this summer if an improved contract is agreed (like the one that is apparently being negotiated).

I think you are probably right in what you say, but he has been talking to us, and do you still think he is "Mr Chelsea" or more like "Mr Money"??

I'm not really sure at the moment. He has certainly gone down very slightly in my estimation. I can understand why he'd want extra money, but at the same time I think the way he has allegedly played hard ball to get this money is simply disrespectful to the club and fans that made him who he is.

That said, I personally think he is the best leader in football and am very proud that he leads Chelsea so well that he does the same for England. My absoloute dream for this season would be to see John Terry lift the Premier League, Champions League and World Cup all in the same season. It's very unlikely, but it's achievable in my opinion with a bit of luck.

I understand where you are coming from - I share your dream, but for a different team and the fa cup instead of cl!

UAEking said:
lc-mcfc said:
UAEking said:
Us arabs are prepared to give him from 245 thousand per week to 280 thousand per week, and this isnt press talk its just what H H Sheikh Mansour is capable of.

So its no where near your deal.

cheers.

You are the Sheikh, you don't fool us.

THE SHEIKH IS ON BLUEMOON, WOOOOOOO!!!

Haha mate im not the sheikh, im just stating that yes we will offer him these crazy wages if necessary.

We have the financial power to do it, we are the richest club in the world and we will NEVER fall in debt.

NEVER fall in debt, that sounds as wounderful as poping the cherry on Susan Boyle:P

I also forgot to say that terry will get LOADS of bonuses if he joins, appearence fees,cleansheet bonuses.

Also dont forget how much he'll get from umbro, thats sure to make ALOT more than what you're offering.

UAEking said:
I also forgot to say that terry will get LOADS of bonuses if he joins, appearence fees,cleansheet bonuses.

Also dont forget how much he'll get from umbro, thats sure to make ALOT more than what you're offering.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

djelanomcfc said:
UAEking said:

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Your welcome ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.