John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My absoloute dream for this season would be to see John Terry lift the Premier League, Champions League and World Cup all in the same season. It's very unlikely, but it's achievable in my opinion with a bit of luck.

Your dream is more than unlikely...............We're not in the champions league this season. :-)

MouldensChippy said:
My absoloute dream for this season would be to see John Terry lift the Premier League, Champions League and World Cup all in the same season. It's very unlikely, but it's achievable in my opinion with a bit of luck.

Your dream is more than unlikely...............We're not in the champions league this season. :-)

pmsl

Us arabs are prepared to give him from 245 thousand per week to 280 thousand per week, and this isnt press talk its just what H H Sheikh Mansour is capable of.

So its no where near your deal.

cheers.

MouldensChippy said:

Nor will you sign him this season :P (I think).

UAEking said:
Us arabs are prepared to give him from 245 thousand per week to 280 thousand per week, and this isnt press talk its just what H H Sheikh Mansour is capable of.

cheers.

You are the Sheikh, you don't fool us.

THE SHEIKH IS ON BLUEMOON, WOOOOOOO!!!

SSN just showed JT on his phone and the presenter said "there is JT in america........i wonder who he is on the phone too....." and that was it :/ .

On the blower to Sheikh Mansour right now

"... and can you throw in one of those palaces? Yeah?"

lc-mcfc said:
UAEking said:

cheers.

You are the Sheikh, you don't fool us.

THE SHEIKH IS ON BLUEMOON, WOOOOOOO!!!

Haha mate im not the sheikh, im just stating that yes we will offer him these crazy wages if necessary.

We have the financial power to do it, we are the richest club in the world and we will NEVER fall in debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.