John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobrivers said:
Blue Phil said:
SSN ADEBEYOR said his good byes to his team mates this morning and is set to join soon.
Also said lescot is a partner for terry, surely if we are buying terrys partner we have strong indications that terry is also coming...IM EXCITED :D

Are you suggesting they're a gay couple?
no...im confirming they are...

just to think IF we were to sign John Terry and Joleon Lescott then we could potentially have an all English back 4 and quite a strong one at that.

Onouha/Richards-----------Terry--------------Lescott/Onouha-------------Bridge/Lescott

And they say we're ruining football :p

I do hope we get Terry and Lescott, this will seriously give us a realistic crack at the league, Chelsea - Weaker if Terry stays or goes due to not saying he is staying
Everton - Can't stand Moyes Lescott is key player for them.
Liverpool - Tried to upset with a bid on Torres but I think he is untouchable
United - Tevez fans loved him, not replaced with better quality
Villa - Barry their key player rudderless
Arsenal - Take one of their strikers and they will struggle to score.

Anyone else above us we need to weaken their side?

Steady on guys, I am all for aiming high, but to be thinking about winning the league in 09/10 is a bit too stretching - to move to a winning team that only loses a few games a season and wins 1-0 whilst playing shit is a bigger step than i think we are giving it credit for, for me it's an outside chance at best (top 4 quite possible though)

Arent Chelsea holdin press conferences in the USA today!

Terry as captain should attend, surely some yank etc will ask him the all important question!

Should be interesting to see his reaction!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Arent Chelsea holdin press conferences in the USA today!

Terry as captain should attend, surely some yank etc will ask him the all important question!

Should be interesting to see his reaction!

I can't see him responding to some yank hack " Yep I really going and everything but kenyon is a bit of a dick so I don't know what will happen, PS I am Mr Chelsea and love the club"

If I guess that JT won't turn up to the press conference and he doesn't does that make me an ITK? I mean my 'sources' tell me these things ;)

Onouha/Richards-----------Terry--------------Lescott/Onouha-------------Bridge/Lescott

That will be some defence and all english - especially when we get HArt back after another season with more experience under his belt. Dont think Terry will happen but sub Upson in there and its still English and much better than what we currently have.

Under normal circumstances that would be Yes! However these are not normal circumstances. Little Citeh have made substatial bids for their captains services - if hes not interested he should have put us down like a rabid dog!
And he hasnt - you cant expect the worlds press to ignore that fact.
If hes a no show at this press conference thats 2 in a row saying nothing - make of it what you will - If he doesnt blow us out of the reckoning this time this transfer possibility must have legs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.