John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fulhamroad22 said:
jord_theblue said:
im more of a reader and follower then a poster mate, ermm it might sound like shit and i dont no wether to believe it or not. Basically my dads mate who is a city fan is best mates with titus bramble, ive just got a text from my dad that reads word for word ' Breaking news: titus has told pricey(city fan) john terry has signed for city for 45 million and is on 280k per week, set to be announced in new few hours.' that was about an hour ago. Not making out to be an ITK or anything buttt just sharing info. The only other deal he has told us before is the Given one which was right. I just cant see why titus bramble would know about john terry, but make your own opinion on that.

No offence, buddy, but another claim? I really don't think this will happen. Every ITK and person with claims have been totally wrong so far, at least your not saying it is a 'source' and you were genuinely told on the off chance.

So, according to your mate it'll be announced tonight then?

Hmm, what time is it over there?

Should imagine morning so time won't be an issue.

bluepeter62 said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
The fan said he would be devasted if Terry left he is the heartbeat of Chelsea and they should pay him whathe wants.

He then said if he left he wouldnt have Champions League football!

Fat pundit on tv responded curtly what would you care if Terry went to City that he would not have champions league football!

Then another pundit asked the fan if he would boo Terry if he came back to the bridge with City!

Pundit and fan agreed they would not boo him!

Cant believe they even debatin him goin!

Another fan now on moanin about City with there money! Dead funny get on Sky 421 its free!

Yeah just listened to that idiot who was nearly crying blaming us and the rags for spending too much money.

FFS Does he think all Chelski players came through the youth ranks!

FFS, are they are morons?

jord_theblue said:
im more of a reader and follower then a poster mate, ermm it might sound like shit and i dont no wether to believe it or not. Basically my dads mate who is a city fan is best mates with titus bramble, ive just got a text from my dad that reads word for word ' Breaking news: titus has told pricey(city fan) john terry has signed for city for 45 million and is on 280k per week, set to be announced in new few hours.' that was about an hour ago. Not making out to be an ITK or anything buttt just sharing info. The only other deal he has told us before is the Given one which was right. I just cant see why titus bramble would know about john terry, but make your own opinion on that.

Not doubtin you postin in good faith but why would JT fly all the way to USA for a few hours before announcin he's leavin!

I think there is still a strong possibility he will come timin of it seems abit odd unless theres been a big kick off!

Look, the lad is just saying what he has been told. Either believe it or don't. He has said himself that he doesn't know whether to believe it or not so take it as it is meant.

fulhamroad22 said:
jord_theblue said:

No offence, buddy, but another claim? I really don't think this will happen. Every ITK and person with claims have been totally wrong so far, at least your not saying it is a 'source' and you were genuinely told on the off chance.

Err? The most reliable ITK's got Tevez (weeks ago), Given, Barry, and were talking about Lescot before the media got a sniff,

fulhamroad22 said:
jord_theblue said:

Mate ?.. did you READ what he said ?

Farmer Blue said:
Look, the lad is just saying what he has been told. Either believe it or don't. He has said himself that he doesn't know whether to believe it or not so take it as it is meant.

Lol, think it's pretty obvious what's happened here. His mate has been pestering Titus Bramble for city info on the grapevine since the end of the season, Bramble finally snaps - he's out with his mates on a Friday night and says to them 'look what i'll text to this fooker', they all larf it up. Then he falls for it! Why would Bramble know financial details ffs?!

fulhamroad22 said:
jord_theblue said:

its too late now, if its not announced tommorow then...you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.