John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fulhamroad22 said:
Ducado said:
Err? The most reliable ITK's got Tevez (weeks ago), Given, Barry, and were talking about Lescot before the media got a sniff,

But they have got everything wrong in this Terry saga. Claims that he had handed in a transfer request were wide of the mark. Would he really fly to the USA if he wanted to arrange a move? He certainly wouldn't be in our plans if he had so there would be no point in including him in pre-season. There is no proof for any other claim for Terry, though I'd expect them to be wrong.

In fact it's looking more likely than at any over time this that he will stay at Chelsea what with contract talks, looking satisfied in training and the USA, claims that he will stay from players and close friends as well as firm statements that he is not for sale by every major figure at the club. Of course it is possible but I think it's 75/25 he will stay at Chelsea.
he has to fly to america because he is still a chelsea player if he refused that is breech of contract,rob fly's back to barazil every five minutes,if they are on the west coast its only 14 hrs and thats nothing to come back and sort a deal out.

marco said:
fulhamroad22 said:
But they have got everything wrong in this Terry saga. Claims that he had handed in a transfer request were wide of the mark. Would he really fly to the USA if he wanted to arrange a move? He certainly wouldn't be in our plans if he had so there would be no point in including him in pre-season. There is no proof for any other claim for Terry, though I'd expect them to be wrong.

In fact it's looking more likely than at any over time this that he will stay at Chelsea what with contract talks, looking satisfied in training and the USA, claims that he will stay from players and close friends as well as firm statements that he is not for sale by every major figure at the club. Of course it is possible but I think it's 75/25 he will stay at Chelsea.
he has to fly to america because he is still a chelsea player if he refused that is breech of contract,rob fly's back to barazil every five minutes,if they are on the west coast its only 14 hrs and thats nothing to come back and sort a deal out.

I've never understood why people think it's significant that he's travelled with the squad to the USA. Why would anyone think that?

Pam said:
jord_theblue said:
like i said everyone i dont no why terry would fly over there and then sign for city, doubting it myself but just passing on info. Same with why would bramble know, im not sure butt still thought would pass it on. As for bramble just snapping thats not true, pricey is very very good mates with bramble that i know for a fact. He often borrows his cars etc and spends weekends with him and dyer in manchester and newcastle regurlarly.

And I don't know why SWP should have been literally warming up to play for City in some pre season friendly, only suddenly leave the stadium a few minutes before kick off so that he could piss off and sign for Chelski. That's what happened 4 years ago or whenever it was.

Lol fair enough jord I wasn't taking the piss thanks for sharing. I wasn't implying Bramble was pissed off with his mate, more that it sounds like the sort of thing he might do for a harmless laugh, then let him know the next day and go "BWAAAHAHA!"

Project said:
fulhamroad22 said:
Claims that he had handed in a transfer request were wide of the mark. .

You know this how?

Quite simply you (and I) know nothing about the discussions happening behind closed doors.

But the thing is I explained the reason why it's quite obvious he didn't put in a transfer request but you deleted it from your quote. Would we have taken him on a pre-season tour, moulding him into our plans if he handed in a transfer request? I doubt that very much. If he is surplus to requirements, it's not worth bringing him.

Of course we don't know what is happening but I'd also say that the ITKs' in this case do not know what is happening either. We will just have to wait and see.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
jord_theblue said:
im more of a reader and follower then a poster mate, ermm it might sound like shit and i dont no wether to believe it or not. Basically my dads mate who is a city fan is best mates with titus bramble, ive just got a text from my dad that reads word for word ' Breaking news: titus has told pricey(city fan) john terry has signed for city for 45 million and is on 280k per week, set to be announced in new few hours.' that was about an hour ago. Not making out to be an ITK or anything buttt just sharing info. The only other deal he has told us before is the Given one which was right. I just cant see why titus bramble would know about john terry, but make your own opinion on that.

Not doubtin you postin in good faith but why would JT fly all the way to USA for a few hours before announcin he's leavin!

I think there is still a strong possibility he will come timin of it seems abit odd unless theres been a big kick off!

A few hours? On a bad traffic day it takes no longer to drive from London to Manchester than it does to fly from the USA to the UK. Big fat so what?

Ducado said:
Just going over another topic strange this, I am hearing the twilight zone music

Don't want to alarm you, but Titus Bramble has been seen a LOT at Eastlands this season. He is big mates with SWP and attends quite a few games (particularly the UEFA mid-week games). I hope you haven't just cursed us.......

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97416</a>

Ahemmmmmmm

fulhamroad22 said:
But the thing is I explained the reason why it's quite obvious he didn't put in a transfer request but you deleted it from your quote. Would we have taken him on a pre-season tour, moulding him into our plans if he handed in a transfer request? I doubt that very much. If he is surplus to requirements, it's not worth bringing him.

Mate, it's pretty obvious that people on here are trying to read more into things than might be there because they want this to happen. Everybody knows it's tenuous but it's just a bit of harmless speculation. Stop being so bloody miserable and become a City fan already!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Pam simple answer Yes!

I was in sticthes watchin it even if JT doesnt join its been grea fun windin Chelsea up!

They have just described themselves as "arguably the world's biggest football club". Have they lost their minds?

Pam said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Not doubtin you postin in good faith but why would JT fly all the way to USA for a few hours before announcin he's leavin!

I think there is still a strong possibility he will come timin of it seems abit odd unless theres been a big kick off!

A few hours? On a bad traffic day it takes no longer to drive from London to Manchester than it does to fly from the USA to the UK. Big fat so what?

hes obliged to fly over their and participate like everything is normal, its part of his contract.

fulhamroad22 said:
Ducado said:
Err? The most reliable ITK's got Tevez (weeks ago), Given, Barry, and were talking about Lescot before the media got a sniff,

How do you know he hasn't handed in a transfer request? Just because it hasn't come out doesn't mean he hasn't.

Also Ibra is in the USA with Inter, but it hasn't stopped him joining Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.