John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobsy87 said:
Farmer Blue said:
Look, the lad is just saying what he has been told. Either believe it or don't. He has said himself that he doesn't know whether to believe it or not so take it as it is meant.

Lol, think it's pretty obvious what's happened here. His mate has been pestering Titus Bramble for city info on the grapevine since the end of the season, Bramble finally snaps - he's out with his mates on a Friday night and says to them 'look what i'll text to this fooker', they all larf it up. Then he falls for it! Why would Bramble know financial details ffs?!

like i said everyone i dont no why terry would fly over there and then sign for city, doubting it myself but just passing on info. Same with why would bramble know, im not sure butt still thought would pass it on. As for bramble just snapping thats not true, pricey is very very good mates with bramble that i know for a fact. He often borrows his cars etc and spends weekends with him and dyer in manchester and newcastle regurlarly.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Some nutter on there now sayin JT is not goin anywhere!

Pundits cut him off and then they did a vote to say whether JT would stay or go!

Guess what they all said he would ................... stay!!

Surprised or what lol!

Just caught the tail end of some babble from Talk Shite but only heard the words John Terry, Seattle and it being a busy news day. I was just getting out of the bath so I don't know what context they were discussing this in. They've been talking about a shooting incident at the Tour De France ever since.

keemcfc said:
fulhamroad22 said:
No offence, buddy, but another claim? I really don't think this will happen. Every ITK and person with claims have been totally wrong so far, at least your not saying it is a 'source' and you were genuinely told on the off chance.

Isn't Bramble meant to be quite pally with SWP??????
So, according to your mate it'll be announced tonight then?
its too late now, if its not announced tommorow then...you know...

Isn't Bramble meant to be quite pally with SWP???????

Ducado said:
Err? The most reliable ITK's got Tevez (weeks ago), Given, Barry, and were talking about Lescot before the media got a sniff,

But they have got everything wrong in this Terry saga. Claims that he had handed in a transfer request were wide of the mark. Would he really fly to the USA if he wanted to arrange a move? He certainly wouldn't be in our plans if he had so there would be no point in including him in pre-season. There is no proof for any other claim for Terry, though I'd expect them to be wrong.

In fact it's looking more likely than at any over time this that he will stay at Chelsea what with contract talks, looking satisfied in training and the USA, claims that he will stay from players and close friends as well as firm statements that he is not for sale by every major figure at the club. Of course it is possible but I think it's 75/25 he will stay at Chelsea.

Just going over another topic strange this, I am hearing the twilight zone music

Don't want to alarm you, but Titus Bramble has been seen a LOT at Eastlands this season. He is big mates with SWP and attends quite a few games (particularly the UEFA mid-week games). I hope you haven't just cursed us.......

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97416</a>

not saying i believe it but chelsea fucked our bid off late at night didnt they? still time for a bit of breaking news.

jord_theblue said:
Dobsy87 said:
Lol, think it's pretty obvious what's happened here. His mate has been pestering Titus Bramble for city info on the grapevine since the end of the season, Bramble finally snaps - he's out with his mates on a Friday night and says to them 'look what i'll text to this fooker', they all larf it up. Then he falls for it! Why would Bramble know financial details ffs?!

like i said everyone i dont no why terry would fly over there and then sign for city, doubting it myself but just passing on info. Same with why would bramble know, im not sure butt still thought would pass it on. As for bramble just snapping thats not true, pricey is very very good mates with bramble that i know for a fact. He often borrows his cars etc and spends weekends with him and dyer in manchester and newcastle regurlarly.

And I don't know why SWP should have been literally warming up to play for City in some pre season friendly, only to suddenly leave the stadium a few minutes before kick off so that he could piss off and sign for Chelski. That's what happened 4 years ago or whenever it was.

bobmcfc said:
not saying i believe it but chelsea fucked our bid off late at night didnt they? still time for a bit of breaking news.

Yeah and they fucked us off last week and the week before that and the week before that and yet nothing ever gets concluded.

fulhamroad22 said:
Ducado said:
Err? The most reliable ITK's got Tevez (weeks ago), Given, Barry, and were talking about Lescot before the media got a sniff,

Claims that he had handed in a transfer request were wide of the mark. .

You know this how?

Quite simply you (and I) know nothing about the discussions happening behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.