John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Cuninho1 said:
Just asked him n he said the umbro guy got terry and number 6 on the back...johnsons number?

interesting..

Yeah he said when all the staff were asking him why he was getting that he just refused to comment....isnt Terry sponsored by Umbro aswell?

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Cuninho1 said:
Yeah he said when all the staff were asking him why he was getting that he just refused to comment....isnt Terry sponsored by Umbro aswell?

Dont know mate, I heard something to do with sponsor ownership or something before though.

Yeha im pretty sure umbro sponsor him, and if thats the case id of thought terry would probably know this umbro chief guy thats bought these shirts...maybe im just thinkin too much in to it though!

Cuninho1 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
interesting..

He is and as I've said before this will be where the pressure will be applied because they will want him wearing an umbro kit week in week out. This was one of the issues with Kaka being sponsored by Adidas

Cuninho1 said:
Not claiming to be ITK or anything but my mate who works at they city store text me sayin the head of Umbro was in yesterday n got 2 shirts with terry printed on them....hmmm

Hmmm not sure the head of Umbro would have to go to the city store to buy a shirt...

vincent said:
Cuninho1 said:
Not claiming to be ITK or anything but my mate who works at they city store text me sayin the head of Umbro was in yesterday n got 2 shirts with terry printed on them....hmmm

Hmmm not sure the head of Umbro would have to go to the city store to buy a shirt...

Oooh very good point. Maybe just to show his face around for open day.

vincent said:
Cuninho1 said:

God knows..just sayin what my mate said and cant see him lying...maybe it was just a really "high up" guy then but he had security with him...

Chelski, (the arguably biggest club in the world ones", are scrambling their signal now that they're showing the team's pre season friendly tonight. Is he playing and if he is, how's he doing. Pulling out of tackle? Smiling? Scowling? Or is it a load of old second teamers that are playing? This is a question for the Chelsi BM invaders.

Pam said:
Chelski, (the arguably biggest club in the world ones", are scrambling their signal now that they're showing the team's pre season friendly tonight. Is he playing and if he is, how's he doing. Pulling out of tackle? Smiling? Scowling? Or is it a load of old second teamers that are playing? This is a question for the Chelsi BM invaders.

Conspiricy theories are going into overdrive on here.

I like your thinking and I love it !!

Hope there all right, as the more I think about it the more I'd like him at COMS

once JT has caught wind of tevez & adebayor signings,will this encourage him to come?????.....MUST see our ambition now.....matched with the lolly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.