John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
Hughes interviewed on ssn earlier was a bit weird, it was as tho hughes was intimating that JT did have a price and it was upto us what level we were prepared to go to. I may of heard it wrong can anyone else confirm this??
That's just how I heard it.

It was down to us if we would go to their asking price. The £45million rumours may have something in them...

The Fixer said:
Hughes interviewed on ssn earlier was a bit weird, it was as tho hughes was intimating that JT did have a price and it was upto us what level we were prepared to go to. I may of heard it wrong can anyone else confirm this??

Agree, however, maybe its just me but Hughes seems to doing what he said he wouldn't do previously, talk about players until they are signed or offers accepted. I think maybe he has been given a deadline by the club to either get him signed or move on to another target as the owners don't want to leave themselves open to crtisicm like in the KAKA situation in the last window.

Rammy Blue said:
The Fixer said:

i heard it as well mate, Chelsea want to sell but we will have to pay 35/40mil imo.

Hughes looks confident to me.

I would be confident aswell, if I had all that money to spend in a single summer transfer window grinning and looking bigheaded is what it's all about. I think we are doing great in the summer transfer window when we're not even in the Champions League or the Europa League, if we can sign players like Carlos Tevez now in 1 - 2 years time we could be able to get anyone.

Manci7y said:
The Fixer said:

It was down to us if we would go to their asking price. The £45million rumours may have something in them...

Just pay whatever, he had a face like thunder getting on the team bus. Paying over the odds isnt something new for us. Him and Lescott would be the final pieces to the puzzle. Set us up for a really good season. CTID. Who would you play rightback???

FrankboffCTID said:
Manci7y said:

Just pay whatever, he had a face like thunder getting on the team bus. Paying over the odds isnt something new for us. Him and Lescott would be the final pieces to the puzzle. Set us up for a really good season. CTID. Who would you play rightback???

zab with richards made to sweat to get back to full confidence and NOT over confidence that he suffered last season

After watching Terry's body language and Hughes's recent comments I'm starting to believe he will be coming. Until now my heart has said yes but my head has been telling me there is not a chance in hell he will come.

I'm starting to believe he will be ours!!!

Barry Conlons wig said:
FrankboffCTID said:

zab with richards made to sweat to get back to full confidence and NOT over confidence that he suffered last season

Agreed, though I think it will depend on who we are playing against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.