John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MH knows he can afford to be patient....he has nothing to lose really.....the club have been very honest in they way they have approached this and have let chelski do all the talking....(except for Terry!).....he can wait to the end of the window and the longer it goes on without Terry saying something then the worse it looks for him

No matter what the end result of this is, Terry's reputation at SB is damaged.......he is either using us to get more money (which the fans wont like as its threatening behaviour) or he will come to us.....

The only way Terry could have come out of this on top was to come out straight away and said...."i dont want to move".....2 weeks on its a bit late for that

Chelsea TV are showing their friendly against Seattle Sounders at 7pm tonight. Wonder if he'll play.

Interesting comments from Les wrt Terry on SSN. When asked about City's intentions, he said, 'it depends what level we're prepared to go to.' Now, that doesn't sound like someone who has been told that JT is not for sale at any price? We (well me, anyway) clearly haven't got a clue what's really going on behind the media orchestration (on both sides). Given that Terry is a mate of Hughes and must be (have been) communicating with the club (possibly indirectly), I can't imagine that City would set themselves up for ridicule unless there was a real possibility - we bailed out of the Etoo deal when it looked like we might be being pissed around!

notw
NWL12TOON_280x290_48446a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.