John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look this is pretty off topic and i know i`ll get panned,but bleeding hell at the moment more than ever before i feel prouder than an erect penis to bea city fan.
You can fine us all you want you can even call us she-hite,but bloody hell it don`t half feel bad.
Chin up fella`s we`ll get Terry,and all the rest.
We may even win something.
God I love this club.

Haha tapping up, this is another b/s element added to the story, i'd like to see the fa say we have been in the wrongm hughes wouldn't even talk about adebayor despite Arsenal confirming he was in Manchester, the gutter press really are winding this one out, this story really does need Terry to make his mind up and either commit to Chelsea or declare he wants to join the city revolution.

Also, what were the twatzoid Kenyonites doing tapping up Ashley Cole a couple of years back? They must have been at the crack pipe again if they think anyone forgets that.

Pam said:
And anyway, if John Terry wants to settle for second best from now to eternity, he can stay where he is and good luck to him. His loss.

Of course he could settle for finishing 10th ;) That said I think City will get better, but people have to understand Chelsea will also be there and at this point in time, Chelsea are in a far better position to do well than City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/19/john-terry-in-turmoil-as-relationship-with-chelsea-at-breaking-point-115875-21530378/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21530378/</a>

fulhamroad22 said:
Pam said:
And anyway, if John Terry wants to settle for second best from now to eternity, he can stay where he is and good luck to him. His loss.

Of course he could settle for finishing 10th ;) That said I think City will get better, but people have to understand Chelsea will also be there and at this point in time, Chelsea are in a far better position to do well than City.
You have a point. But for how long will Chelsea remain at the top? Chelsea need to buy half a team within 18 months. Ancelotti must succeed

fulhamroad22 said:
Chelsea are in a far better position to do well than City.

I'm not so sure about that. At this moment in time yes, but for how long ? I honestly don't see Abramovich continuing the level of investment needed for Chelsea to continue as title challengers year after year. There is always the possibility that he will get bored, in fact there are already indications of this.
Adug are a completely different animal. They see us as a reflection of their wealth and power and are using us as way of promoting Abu Dhabi. I don't see them getting fed up or disillusioned. For them, it's now a matter of national pride that we succeed.

CITYROBBO said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/19/john-terry-in-turmoil-as-relationship-with-chelsea-at-breaking-point-115875-21530378/
John Terry in turmoil as relationship with Chelsea at breaking point

EXCLUSIVE by Paul Smith 19/07/2009

The Blues and England skipper flew out for their four game pre-season tour of the US in a state of such personal turmoil he has asked for time to consider his options.

Manchester City’s interest shows no signs of subsiding despite threats by Chelsea to consult lawyers and report City to the Premier League for tapping-up.

But that approach appears to have had an adverse effect on Terry – he has confided in close friends who now say the damage done is “irreparable”.

The official line out of Stamford Bridge maintains that Terry is committed to the club and that Carlo Ancelotti has no intention of selling him.

But those close to the player claim City’s chances are improving. A source close to Terry said: “JT’s head has gone completely and the club’s attitude towards him isn’t helping.

"The damage is so severe I think it’s beyond repair now.

“This isn’t about money. It’s about respect for a man who has given 14 years service to the club. He has a number of issues with Chelsea – and all remain unresolved.”

Terry’s meeting with Roman Abramovich last Saturday merely added to the breakdown. Now Terry insists to those close to him that he needs time to think.

fulhamroad22 said:
Pam said:

TICK TOCK, JOHN TERRY

CITYROBBO said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/19/john-terry-in-turmoil-as-relationship-with-chelsea-at-breaking-point-115875-21530378/

Sounds promising!!

It is the Mirror though so...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.