John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHELSEA are set to report Manchester City boss Mark Hughes to the Premier League for 'tapping up' John Terry.

The Blues are furious that Hughes openly spoke about his pursuit of the England skipper - even spelling out why Terry should sign on at Eastlands.

JT, who will be offered a new £150,000-a- week deal to convince him to stay at Stamford Bridge, has been the subject of two City bids.

Chelsea say Terry will snub City's advances and confirm his future is at Stamford Bridge very shortly. But the Blues are still considering reporting the Eastlands club.

A source said: "The way Hughes has openly talked about wanting Terry to sign for him is totally out of order.

"Other teams have been punished for a lot less - so Hughes could find himself in a lot of trouble."

While Chelsea chiefs appear confident their captain will stay, Terry is still torn between staying and joining Mark Hughes.

It is understood that the defender is not interested in the money but is far more concerned by the direction the club are taking.

Chelsea have failed to capture a number of big-name signings this summer - including Spanish hitman David Villa and French midfielder Franck Ribery - and only this week pulled out of a deal for Arsenal strike star Emmanuel Adebayor.

Terry earns £125,000 a week - around £10,000 less than England team-mate Frank Lampard - but will become the club's top earner if he decides to accept the package.

BLOOMUEN said:
There clearly seems to be a club policy on Terry questions at Chelsea and the players are just going along with it. 'If you are asked about John Terry, just say you believe he is staying' The whole scenario is now becoming quite farcical and, if I was a Chelsea fan, I'd be pretty pissed off with the club captain right now.
i know what you are saying, if anything we have cause uprest at a top4 club, and JT reputation will never be the same at the bridge..

Why so blue said:
just to through a curve ball in what would be the reaction If Chelsea came out and said ok you can have Terry but we want Robinio in return?....... we know they wanted him, wouldn't suprise me if this was to happen,

Not going to happen, Robinio is more than a footballer to the club

posted on anther thread that there will be a half hour JT interview on Presspass that will show on paytv here in OZ monday night. Not sure if you guys have access to it. Will watch and report back.

Ducado said:
Why so blue said:
just to through a curve ball in what would be the reaction If Chelsea came out and said ok you can have Terry but we want Robinio in return?....... we know they wanted him, wouldn't suprise me if this was to happen,

Not going to happen, Robinio is more than a footballer to the club
and JT is just an average defender to chelsea..?
cant see why robbie would consider joining them now though..

BLOOMUEN said:
There clearly seems to be a club policy on Terry questions at Chelsea and the players are just going along with it. 'If you are asked about John Terry, just say you believe he is staying' The whole scenario is now becoming quite farcical and, if I was a Chelsea fan, I'd be pretty pissed off with the club captain right now.

they are indeed mate

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40124&st=1665" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?sh ... 24&st=1665</a>

MH being reported to the premier league for tapping JT up concerns me. I wonder how we would be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.