John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking hell, whrn the mirror clain robbie was leaving iit was bullshit, we are boycotting it it's a rag top, now this comes up about terry and people take it as gospel... YCMIU

In The Know said:
BringBackSwales said:
I think we (MCFC) now have to decide whether we still 100% wish to go ahead with this deal and can quickly conclude it, same with Lescott - we now urgently need a sign from Terry that he DOES want to join us otherwise we really need to move on - the season is looming, new players need time to gel, also plan B alertnatives may be disappearing and may take time to acquire. Likewise with Lescott he needs to say he wants to come or we need to move on - Moyes now thinks he is worth £30M, or wants Nedum, this is becoming not just a slow deal but a bad deal and giving £30M to serious rival is too much for me. Seriously City, conclude these 2 quickly or move on to next targets is my view

Do you really think Everton will be challenging for the title this year?

Neither will we yet!....I think we are all going to have to relax alittle and realise that we are for once going in the right direction....Top four would be fantastic though, but I can't see it yet. I have a sneaky feeling that we will have to beat the team, the ref and the media at times.

southstand117 said:
fucking hell, whrn the mirror clain robbie was leaving iit was bullshit, we are boycotting it it's a rag top, now this comes up about terry and people take it as gospel... YCMIU

Agreed. Pretty poor form posting something proclaiming Terry has signed and linking it to an article which states his relationship with Chelsea is weakening and he needs time to clear his head about what his next decision may be.

dont no if anyones posted this but the way i read this tapping up claim i think thats a good sign 4 city! tapping up is wrong but it does happen (chelsea should know) and im not condoning it, but surely tapping up happens when a player wants to leave and the club wont sell him ie ashley cole! tapping up is missing out the middle man (the players club) tapping up wouldn't apply if terry had just said no to us, by him saying nothing and now tapping up stories coming out suggests chelsea know he's really considering joining us! once again i'll say it terry is the only 1 who holds the answer to all this stuff.

morning guys, hope you're all well. Had a great dasy at the ground yesterday.

i know this is off topic slightly, i've just been on 606 and every other article is about city. Mostly having a go at us. They are really worried lol

As for Terry, i had a good laugh when i heard Chelsea could take legal action over City for the JT saga.

Chelsea taking legal action, lol, is there not a principle in law that you have to come to the court with clean hands. Oh forgot it is the court of the FA (Man U, Chelsea Puppies).

citoeast said:
Chelsea taking legal action, lol, is there not a principle in law that you have to come to the court with clean hands. Oh forgot it is the court of the FA (Man U, Chelsea Puppies).

The are worried. Something is going on otherwise they would not be taking this action (that's if they are)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.