John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you look at pre season results, they dont make any difference to what you do in the league, arsenal couldnt beat barnet, liverpool couldnt beat st gallen the other day, spurs beat everybody 5 and 6 nil last year, started really bad and does anybody remember when we had alan ball and won every pre season game and didnt win a league game till november.

Regarding the world class talk. Arguably, the only truly world class forward player in the Premier League is Torres. So saying that Robinho, Tevez and Adebayor aren't world class somewhat misses the point. As a combination they are potentally as explosive as any other combination in the league.

Project said:
Regarding the world class talk. Arguably, the only truly world class forward player in the Premier League is Torres. So saying that Robinho, Tevez and Adebayor aren't world class somewhat misses the point. As a combination they are potentally as explosive as any other combination in the league.

Robby is world class, dont care what anyone says.

I think that Terry will now sign, now we have snared Tevez and Adebyour.n I think thats all he was waiting for before he put in his transfer request.

In The Know said:
I think that Terry will now sign, now we have snared Tevez and Adebyour.n I think thats all he was waiting for before he put in his transfer request.

theres definitely still a very good chance imo. can just see the guy lying in bed at night unable to sleep with whats going on at city right now. he must be seriously considering it.

ps cheers for getting this thread back on topic

My theory might be way off the mark but here goes.

That lot at chavscum have been saying that Terry has not desire to move to Eastlands, and if that's the case why doesn't he just say it himself? well maybe here are a few reasons :

1) Their trip to America might be in an agreement between City and Chavscum for their last bite of marketing with him, to get more money out of his 'face' before he leaves to come to us. The samsung and kit press conference was probably a good example of them draining every penny out of Terry as possible.

2) The deal in principle is already agreed, but Chavscum are denying it so there is not one of those huge backlashes like there was with Kaka at Real, because from what I've heard from my mates who support them, they'd protest at getting that ex ragscum Kenyon out if he gets sold to us. So rather than agree the deal and drag it out, they've kept it behind closed doors until Terry is back from America, it will be interesting to see which airport he arrives at IMO.

3)The only player to come out and saying anything is that German good-for-nothing prat Bollock, sorry Ballack. He's not sound very convincing either, he seemed to dither. So why haven't JT's closest friends from Chavscum come out and said anything, like J Cole or A Cole, maybe they know something that Terry has told them to keep underwraps, friends and secrets and that palava.

On a seperate note, just so you don't think this is wummery or ragness, these are just theories and are not an 'itk' call. As for me wanting Terry, well I'm sure if he comes, he'll prove his worth, but until he does, I am sceptical about the back injury he has.

Absolutely ridiculous !

World class ???

Robinho is 25 and has 70 caps for Brazil. He will possibly go on to be the record cap holder for the country which has more competition for forward places than any other national team in the history of the game !

Our front 4 of RSC Adebayor Robinho and Tevez is one of the best in europe - not just the premiership

Prophet of Doom said:
Absolutely ridiculous ! World class ??? Robinho is 25 and has 70 caps for Brazil. He will possibly go on to be the record cap holder for the country which has more competition for forward places than any other national team in the history of the game !Our front 4 of RSC Adebayor Robinho and Tevez is one of the best in europe - not just the premiership
good point but surely this belongs in the talksport thread.  come on guys this is the JT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.