John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it not Chelski who released the fact that we had bid in the first place???

It cant be anything to do with who told the media it must be that they think we have spoken to him about a deal.

As Steve 'Midnight' Curry stated in the SSN paper review this morning, Chelsea must have forgotten their squalid role in the Cashley Cole episode.

Kenyon is a festering toerag.

HI im not sure if this has been posted already today (far to many pages to scroll through) but has anybody seen the article in the mirror this morning?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/19/jt-s-torn-in-the-usa-115875-21530713/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21530713/</a>

Funny how SSN haven't reported on any of this. From what Ashley Cole is saying it sounds to me like JT wants to come and now that he is refusing interviews is very positive. I really hope he signs. I think Lescott is better value due to age and terrys injury problems but signing terry would send a huge message to the rest of the league (and the world for that matter). If we sign the two of them this would be my starting 11 when everybody is fit:

.........................Given..............................

Richards.......Terry............Onuoha.........Lescott

.......................Barry.....Ireland.....................

SWP.................................................Robinho

..................Adebayor........Tevez..................

I reckon that team could beat any in the league no problems. The only weaknesses we have currently are in defence but with Terry and Lescott we would be so solid. Onuoha came into his own at the end of last season and would develop so much with Terry by his side and having Terry and Lescott would take pressure of Micah

fucking hell, if every time a manager comes out and says "i like the player, i would love to have him at the club etc etc...." and he gets in trouble for it then 'Arry Catflapp would be done for tapping up every frigging week.

Catflapp has been at it again in last couple of days talking about Crouch whilst admitting they haven't talked to Storrie - in effect worse than Hughes as at least we have made an official bid.

Rammy Blue said:
fucking hell, if every time a manager comes out and says "i like the player, i would love to have him at the club etc etc...." and he gets in trouble for it then 'Arry Catflapp would be done for tapping up every frigging week.

Catflapp has been at it again in last couple of days talking about Crouch whilst admitting they haven't talked to Storrie - in effect worse than Hughes as at least we have made an official bid.

Good Point! Its all media bollocks though. You cant be in trouble for openly stating your interest in a player. Tapping up is offering contracts without a clubs permission, not openly suggesting your clubs targets. Its just another sign that the media are scared to death that their precious top 4 is about to be gatecrashed

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

JT just addressed fans at the hotel in Seattle...not leaving...gave his vow

From whoareyadesigns on twitter!!!

Sindre89 said:

did you get video/audio evidence that he said this ?

bobmcfc said:
Sindre89 said:

did you get video/audio evidence that he said this ?

No, but im going to believe that he did it! Would think that he would give the same statement to the media world at some point in near future now then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.