John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfie Boy said:
auction294 said:
you sound desperate mate. To register on our board trying to convince us on a Sunday morning. Have you no life \ wife \ mum or pet that you could spend time with?

Hhaha quality, thats made me think ive got all of them so im off !

any cockernees that haven't then this might help > 08457 90 90 90

nearly forgot, it's on twitter; official JT takes a shit this morning, whilst reading The Sun then puts it to good use afterwards.

auction294 said:
bobmcfc said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/07/19/1390980/john-terrys-chelsea-career-at-breaking-point-report" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/ ... int-report</a>

this was on goal.com, seattle fans chat shit ! ;)

Obviously the irony was missed on you. Goal.com chat shit. Is that better <>until a credible source backs up the Cocknee poster then it had no credibility<>

oh dear, you obviously missed the wink at the end of my post

clarkie ?

Chelsea can fuck right off. Mark Hughes' statement about Terry was pretty much written by lawyers. Their finger prints were all over it and absolutely nothing incriminating was included in it. I suggest they go back and check the rule book again as Hughes said nothing wrong.

And yes, I'm sure we did meet with him in Dubai, but we had the common sense to do it in private and not in a fucking public restaurant in front of hundreds of witnesses like the amateur cockney spiv rentboy twats from the Kings Road.

In The Know said:
Alfie Boy said:
Because our ITK have come up trumps recently mate . look back at the better ITK and read for yourself .

Come up trumps on what, that real madrid beat you to all your signings?

What signings have Real Madrid beaten us to ???

bobmcfc said:
auction294 said:
Obviously the irony was missed on you. Goal.com chat shit. Is that better <>until a credible source backs up the Cocknee poster then it had no credibility<>

oh dear, you obviously missed the wink at the end of my post

clarkie ?

sorry bob, <>beats own head with stick<>

Sindre89 said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

JT just addressed fans at the hotel in Seattle...not leaving...gave his vow

From whoareyadesigns on twitter!!!
engage your brain for a moment! let me get this right . . . . .jt is met by chelsea fans who ask him is he staying?!?! is he really gonna turn round and say " no im off as soon as i get back to england, gonna double my money at city as chelsea aint showing no ambition no more, oh by the way tho thanks for supporting the tour and thanks for getting behind chelsea over here in the USA, its important to us!" just think before typing

Alfie Boy said:
In The Know said:
Come up trumps on what, that real madrid beat you to all your signings?

Kaka for starters

Exactly who have the mighty Chavski signed this season, apart from a cocky, ill advised teenager who couldn't get in City's team?

In The Know said:
Alfie Boy said:

Kaka for starters

Exactly who have the mighty Chavski signed this season, apart from a cocky, ill advised teenager who couldn't get in City's team?

Mate you know i support Man City dont you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.