John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfie Boy said:
In The Know said:
Kaka for starters

Exactly who have the mighty Chavski signed this season, apart from a cocky, ill advised teenager who couldn't get in City's team?

Mate you know i support Man City dont you ?

pmsl, I.T.K. seems to be struggling.....

Sindre89 said:
bobmcfc said:
did you get video/audio evidence that he said this ?

No, but im going to believe that he did it! Would think that he would give the same statement to the media world at some point in near future now then!

thats is correct if he has said this surley he will release a statement soon

just one thing what if he doesn't where does that leave chelsea

i think it leaves terry on his way to city so we will see

Sindre89 said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

JT just addressed fans at the hotel in Seattle...not leaving...gave his vow

From whoareyadesigns on twitter!!!

Wow. So much for the Chelski fans message of 'He'll never go to City you're shit and he loves us'. That sounds like one mightily relieved guy. Again, I don't think he was ever going to come to us but we've shaken the foundations down there. Poor Roman is no longer the biggest bully in the schoolyard.

Amatuer detectives of bluemoon unite!

This is the twitter page he is referring to: <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/WhoAreYaDesigns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/WhoAreYaDesigns</a>

They make funny football t-shirts and the like (some are quite cool actually).

Anyway they are located in the city of Boise, Idaho which is 500 miles and 7 and a half hours from Seattle according to GoogleMaps. They may have been there but I doubt it.

Just before they posted their claim they said 'going for a full irish and a guinness'. So they were in Seattle to watch Chelsea, went for a full Irish, then strolled down to the Chelsea hotel and got John Terry to confirm he is staying at Chelsea. This was all posted at 9:30 am'ish Seattle time.

My conclusions are:
they are on a WUM, trying to get interest in their t-shirts by claiming something that will attract people to their site.
Or:
Someone in Seattle has told them, but I'm sure the media would have picked up on it if it was true.
Or:
They are on holiday in Seattle to watch Chelsea and it actually happened.

Truth rating: 2/10.

NEXT!

uttoxmanc said:
These chelsea fans are slightly irritating.its obviously getting to them that they can't boss the market anymore.

Neigher can you. Getting second rate strikers as Adebayor and partly Tevez, a pretty average midfielder in Barry and now chasing Lescott who would not be anywhere near the starting lineup at Chelsea. Trying to get Terry but is ovbiosly not going to get him...

The fact that Sturridge choose Chelsea over City for less money than he would get at City does say something to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.