John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
larderland said:
hmm we spent like 9 mill on swp were u bot him for 20 sumtin,u got 12 for bridge yes ur currect,BUT u dnt even get to spend most of the muney u get in...zhirkov...cough cough who?sturridge?bags of potential,wont get newere near chelsea1st team,most of ur players will be retired in 3 yrs...SO WAT U GNA DO?SPEND AANOTHER 200+ on players,not a chance abramovich will go on one of thos espending sprees like he did at the start...so ul have very liyyle top players left,were as we have a very young squad...not gr8 to be a chelsea fan...

Zhirkov is quality, he is someone I wanted at Chelsea for a long time, one of the best left wingers in Europe.

I'm glad you're so privy to Abramovich's plans on how much he's planning to spend on Chelsea now or in the future.

And for your information, it's a great time to be a CFC fan, we're one of the top clubs in Europe and have won a bunch of trophies over the last several years, we've got one of the best squads in the world, an owher who's a dedicated to Chelsea and continues to be closely involved in the club affairs and we'll be once again among the favorites to win every competition we're in come next season.

bobrivers said:
larderland said:
hmm we spent like 9 mill on swp were u bot him for 20 sumtin,u got 12 for bridge yes ur currect,BUT u dnt even get to spend most of the muney u get in...zhirkov...cough cough who?sturridge?bags of potential,wont get newere near chelsea1st team,most of ur players will be retired in 3 yrs...SO WAT U GNA DO?SPEND AANOTHER 200+ on players,not a chance abramovich will go on one of thos espending sprees like he did at the start...so ul have very liyyle top players left,were as we have a very young squad...not gr8 to be a chelsea fan...

Zhirkov is quality, he is someone I wanted at Chelsea for a long time, one of the best left wingers in Europe.

I'm glad you're so privy to Abramovich's plans on how much he's planning to spend on Chelsea now or in the future.

And for your information, it's a great time to be a CFC fan, we're one of the top clubs in Europe and have won a bunch of trophies over the last several years, we've got one of the best squads in the world, an owher who's a dedicated to Chelsea and continues to be closely involved in the club affairs and we'll be once again among the favorites to win every competition we're in come next season.

ageing squad bob imo...

bobrivers said:
larderland said:

zhirkov is a good player, provides cover for ashley cole as well. do you think he will get in the team ahead of malouda or joe cole when he is fit? how did ancelotti set you guys up yesterday? was it the mourinho 4-3-3? where was sturridge playing?

larderland said:
Sindre89 said:
Yeah, but it seems pretty clear that you are going to turn up in a 1-1-8 formation this season so i guess he would have played anyway. Happy with Bridge btw? Still laughing over the act that we got 12 million for him.

Gibberish!

john . terry . thread

not a chelski thread ffs.

facepalm_implied.jpg

for me Chelsea are a two man team lampard is for me your
main man makes things happen scores loads of goals for a
midfielder then there's Terry the leader you lose either one
of these you got no chance of winning the league

vincent said:
ageing squad bob imo...

Age is a problem,considering that we have got a few 30 something players in the squad but the issue was overblown due to Fergie's comment and the team's struggles under Scolari.

But under Hiddink Chelsea looked a completely different team, won the FA Cup,came very close to making it into the second straight CL final and had a very strong finish in the PL.
In fact, one may argue that had we had Hiddink right from the start, we'd have a very decent chance of winning the league,consiering how under par were United and that even Liverpool's best season in years let them finish just a few points above us.

What I'm saying is, it's important to bring in younger players into the squad to keep it fresh and competitive but players like Lampard and Ballack even at their age are still better than most players in their position due to the hard work and professionalism. With the right approach and good luck avoiding serious injuries footballers can continue to perform at the highest level well into their thirties.

Obviously we need to bring in younger players but it's not the answer to everything. Look at Arsenal and how they continue to struggle season after season.

I agree, you lost the League because of the managerial changes. Now you have another manager, and the team is one year older.

Hiddink has managed everywhere and is a highly skilled manager. Don't assume that Ancelotti will do so well.

Terry knows all is not well

shaiomarali said:
john . terry . thread

not a chelski thread ffs.

facepalm_implied.jpg

It's more interesting than have another self professed ITK post his most recent inside info on how John Terry's latest stool sample revealed a constellation of chunks of blueberry distinctly resembling in shape and color a blue moon, which can only mean his imminent arrival at the COMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.