John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN THE KNOBS PLEASE STOP THIS "NEVER GONNA HAPPEN" SHIT UNLESS THEY KNOW SUMMAT!!!!!!!........REALLY GETS ON MY TIT ENDS,,,MISERABLE TWATS NOT WELCOME!!!!!........ta.............

Well Ancelotti saying that it's 100% that JT stays is a good clue. I don't think there's any chance of us getting him this year.

So the fact he pranced about in the new Chelsea shirt and he is currently in america on pre season tour with Chelsea has nothing to do with it then?

Oh hang on he must be on his way...please get a grip will you lot..

Once and for all there is more chance of me signing for city than JT signing.

PaulPowre said:
So the fact he pranced about in the new Chelsea shirt and he is currently in america on pre season tour with Chelsea has nothing to do with it then?

Exactly, deep down we all know he won't be a City player come September.

Bluefinn said:
Well Ancelotti saying that it's 100% that JT stays is a good clue. I don't think there's any chance of us getting him this year.

Oh please your being so pessimistic pointing out that the new Chelsea manager wants him to stay and Kenyon has said he is not for sale at any price.

But perhaps their just kidding?

PaulPowre said:

Because he is still under contract with Chelsea. If I was the club sponsor I'd want the England captain at the photocall.

I don't think we will get him but until he comes out and says something then we don't know. And Hughes must think we have a chance because he isn't shy at telling the press as much.

Daviesmcfc said:
PaulPowre said:

Exactly, deep down we all know he won't be a City player come September.

Yes but we dont need to keep hearing weve got no chance, there must be a small chance surely? Why come on the Terry thread if you already no the outcome?

PaulPowre said:

Guess Ben Haim and Benjani are staying with us since they're in South Aftrica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.