John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1dart said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Exactly, deep down we all know he won't be a City player come September.

Yes but we dont need to keep hearing weve got no chance, there must be a small chance surely? Why come on the Terry thread if you all ready no the outcome?
It annoys me everyone is getting their hopes up and thinking there is a chance he will join. He wont. Zero chance.

southstand117 said:
riley347 said:
you ITK or usual irritating pessimism????.....if it,s the latter please f**k of.....ta.....
hahaha, there could me a big piece of humble oie coming your when if he does sign though paul..lol

Here is how it will happen...

Jt will sign a new big fat contract at Chelsea that not only makes him the highest paid but also guarantees him to be whatever new player signs for them, then he will declare his never ending love for Chelsea and how he didn't need to explain his undying love...blah..blah

Guys it's obvious he's at least thinking about it. If we can get Teves and Robinho then why should Terry be impossible? It's 50/50.

What are people so scared of? You've got to be in it to win it.

What Chelsea say is irrelevant if the player decides to go. Seen this sceanario dozens of times....of course Chelsea are going to say no chance what do you expect them to say. Like Everton they don't want to sell....YET.

Daviesmcfc said:
1dart said:
Yes but we dont need to keep hearing weve got no chance, there must be a small chance surely? Why come on the Terry thread if you all ready no the outcome?
It annoys me everyone is getting their hopes up and thinking there is a chance he will join. He wont. Zero chance.

I dont understand your reasons for zero chance? I personnally dont think he will come but to say there is zero chance is just naive. We dont know whats happening and it annoys me when people pretend they do.

Daviesmcfc said:
1dart said:

So because you find it annoying you expect everyone to form the same opinion as you? complete tosh.

Seriously until Terry comes out and states his intentions then it is hanging in the balance. a 50/50 chance, if you like. Hughes obviously feels there is interest from JT's side because he wouldn't be wasting his time and ask you can see he has pulled out of previous deals when they don't seem to be going in our direction, most recently being Eto'o.

IMO Realistically,Yes he is more likely to stay at the club he has spent his career at. But like i say until he publically states he wishes to stay at chelsea then you can't rule our chances out, Hughes and Cook know what they're doing.

Daviesmcfc said:
PaulPowre said:
So the fact he pranced about in the new Chelsea shirt and he is currently in america on pre season tour with Chelsea has nothing to do with it then?

Oh hang on he must be on his way...please get a grip will you lot..

Once and for all there is more chance of me signing for city than JT signing.

Can someone from the 'Terry Is Definitely Not Coming' camp, please explain to me why the Chelsea captain said bugger all at the shirt unveilling, and seems to have lost his voice on Chelsea's commercial pre-season tour of America? If it's such a no brainer that he's staying why the hell hasn't he put us all out of our misery (City and Chelsea fans alike), and said so? I'm not saying that he's definitely coming, but for him to say nothing on the subject is just bizarre, so I don't get how some people are so convinced that he's staying at Chelsea.

PaulPowre said:
southstand117 said:
hahaha, there could me a big piece of humble oie coming your when if he does sign though paul..lol

Here is how it will happen...

Jt will sign a new big fat contract at Chelsea that not only makes him the highest paid but also guarantees him to be whatever new player signs for them, then he will declare his never ending love for Chelsea and how he didn't need to explain his undying love...blah..blah
its dragged on to long to be that simple there is still life in this yet do not rule it out

hgblue said:
Daviesmcfc said:

Can someone from the 'Terry Is Definitely Not Coming' camp, please explain to me why the Chelsea captain said bugger all at the shirt unveilling, and seems to have lost his voice on Chelsea's commercial pre-season tour of America? If it's such a no brainer that he's staying why the hell hasn't he put us all out of our misery (City and Chelsea fans alike), and said so? I'm not saying that he's definitely coming, but for him to say nothing on the subject is just bizarre, so I don't get how some people are so convinced that he's staying at Chelsea.
Simple. He wants a new contract and a pay rise. As soon as he dismisses teh rumors, he ends the chance of getting a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.