John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
I think Terry genuinely does want to at least sit down with Hughes and Cook and hear what we have to say. But can anyone honestly foresee a situation whereby Chelsea would actually accept a bid from us? I can't. They fooking hate us and this is just the start of what will become a bitter feud between us and them that will run many, many years into the future. Even if Terry put in a transfer request, Chelsea would reject his request. In all honestly, the only way i can see us getting Terry is if he lets his contract run out. But he still has a fair amount of time left on his current deal and by then, he'll be far too old so signing him would be pointless. I'm sorry, but this is just my honest view. Regardless of how open Terry may be to the move, i just cannot see Chelsea accepting a bid from us. Ever.

I disagree. If Terry was to hand in a transfer request then Chelsea would be fucking insane not to snatch £25M. It's either that or get sod all for him and leave him to sulk on the bench/reserves for the remainder of his contract. Either way, if he puts in a transfer request then he effectively done with Chelsea and i'm sure, despite their new hatred for us, they would rather have a chunk of ADUG's money than nothing at all.

I think our chances of getting Terry increase every day that goes by without him making a statement.
The Chelsea fans are already frustrated by this hanging over the club.
I'm sure that most of them are thinking "if he isn't leaving or doesn't want to leave, why doesn't he just say so?"

So the more this drags on, the more damage it will do to his image at the club...and staying there, just might turn out to be as uncomfortable, as leaving.

Went back a few pages and couldn't find this. Sorry if I missed it.

Mancityalerts on Twitter are saying, "French newspapers report that Terry had a big dressing room argument with team mates after yesterdays friendly and left the ground."

Can't find support for this anywhere, and Mancityalerts don't give a link.

Anybody? Anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.