John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise words Frankie, great player too, would you like to come and join us as well, I think we could fit you in if you fancy it? Also I think it is intersting that there have been no RECENT rumours of other back up centra back options which makes you think Hughes really does think he will get Terry and Lescott?

I was at the UAE Abu Dhabi Press Conference and the Etihad conference, I managed to speak to a few people there including one of our players who was convinced we have already landed JT!

Ajay said:
I was at the UAE Abu Dhabi Press Conference and the Etihad conference, I managed to speak to a few people there including one of our players who was convinced we have already landed JT!

Thanks mate. hope he comes

Ajay said:

Calm down Ajay mate, that goes against your recent stance of not divulging info!

;)

It;s proberbly been said,but I;m not reading all the posts.It;s funny how chelsea have rubbished reports on them reporting us to the FA,and how unrestricted Hughes seems when he talks.It;s as if the clubs have reached some sort of areement.I don;t how it fits in the delay however,but who knows what the reasons are behind the scenes.He will be the cherry on the cake and would make us contenders for the title[I don;t think I am getting ahead of myself there].

Taken from The Mirror. I know its The Mirror but the article is short and sweet. I think things could move soon on this. Sorry if already posted

John Terry’s relationship with Chelsea is at breaking point.

The Blues and England skipper flew out for their four game pre-season tour of the US in a state of such personal turmoil he has asked for time to consider his options.

Manchester City’s interest shows no signs of subsiding despite threats by Chelsea to consult lawyers and report City to the Premier League for tapping-up.

But that approach appears to have had an adverse effect on Terry – he has confided in close friends who now say the damage done is “irreparable”.

The official line out of Stamford Bridge maintains that Terry is committed to the club and that Carlo Ancelotti has no intention of selling him.

I think another factor in our favour BIG TIME is the idea that City will set up a John Terry foundation for charity along the same lines as what was going to be done for Kaka, which I think JT will really like anyway (who wouldn't?) and would go a long way to him being able to justify it being about a lot more than money - the project, money, JT foundation, a club with more ambition etc etc

Ajay said:

Did he say "yes" ? :)

I also think that there are those in influential positions at Chelsea who will think that what we're prepared to pay represents a very good deal for a player of his age and with the injury record that Terry has. Wouldn't surprise me if they're actually quite keen for this deal to go through, and what's currently happening is more about the PR aspects rather than them seriously trying to get him to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.