John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning to think hes been told he can leave and they are just waiting to get a replacement in and this is all just to get the maximum amount of cash and reduce bad publicity.

Its unbelivable hes still not made any public comment considering his stature at Chelsea and in the game.

avoidconfusion said:
Ajay said:
I was at the UAE Abu Dhabi Press Conference and the Etihad conference, I managed to speak to a few people there including one of our players who was convinced we have already landed JT!

Did he say "yes" ? :)

Jesus Ajay, what have you done...

BringBackSwales said:
I think another factor in our favour BIG TIME is the idea that City will set up a John Terry foundation for charity
Yep, something along the lines of helping to rehabiltate ex-shoplifters would probably appeal to him ;-)

bobrivers said:
hgblue said:
The words Pot Kettle & Black spring to mind. Remember Stevie G?
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
lmao .. pot ..kettle..

I think you misunderstand me. I'm not passing the judgment on Hughes' actions, just pointing out that he may, in fact, be in the wrong.

Plus, where did I say Chelsea or other clubs weren't guilty of the same behavior in the past?

Bob m8 its just a pr stunt , in my opinion its on.. hughes constant remarks and jt silence also chelski no no 100% no gives it away. Lamps comments are the cushion for jt

Ajay said:
I was at the UAE Abu Dhabi Press Conference and the Etihad conference, I managed to speak to a few people there including one of our players who was convinced we have already landed JT!

Annnnnnnnnd, we're off.............

nuclear-bomb-badger350.jpg

hes coming to City i can feel it, this would be such a monumental signing

Although i think we should secure lescott first
or chelski may fancy another english player to replace terry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.