John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Although i think we should secure lescott first
or chelski may fancy another english player to replace terry.

Chelsea may well prefer it but I'd hazard a guess Anchovie would prefer someone he can speak to easily, which italian defenders are about that would fit the bill ?

Ajay said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Jesus Ajay, what have you done...

I don't know what I have done but it is starting to sink in!

Time to hide and take cover!

PS: the player was RSC

If this is true, that's a proper ITK source! Of the players who were over there, it would seem reasonable that GB would have the most likely direct contacts to the JT (England captain, similar network of mates etc). Perhaps, this is who the rockster heard it from. Or, is it really common knowledge amongst the squad?

BLOOMUEN said:
Ajay said:
I don't know what I have done but it is starting to sink in!

Time to hide and take cover!

PS: the player was RSC

If this is true, that's a proper ITK source! Of the players who were over there, it would seem reasonable that GB would have the most likely direct contacts to the JT (England captain, similar network of mates etc). Perhaps, this is who the rockster heard it from. Or, is it really common knowledge amongst the squad?

Or would it be his two acknowledged mates from Chelsea & England, SWP and Bridge lol.

<a class="postlink" href="http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SPORT/football/05/23/italy.ancelotti/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SPORT/footb ... index.html</a>

"I am Milan coach until June 30, 2010," he said. "I know how things are, I don't see things cloudy, I see everything very clearly.

"If you had to ask me to express in a percentage I would say that it's 100 percent certain that I will still be at Milan next year.

Signore Ancelotti a week before leaving Meelan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.